Romania, Nightmares, Attacked, Fight, Love

*Hermiones' POV*

I woke up today in a hotel room, I looked around before remembering the reason for being in this hotel. I sighed going to get out of bed only to have an arm tighten around my waist pulling me back. My eyes went wide and I freaked, I quickly got out of the person's grip and stood up. I looked at the bed to see Charlie looking at me like I was out of my fucking mind.

"Don't look at me like that, what the hell are you doing in my bed?"

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head.

"No, if I remember I wouldn't have asked, now what the fuck are you doing in my bed?"

"Well, I was sleeping, but that ended."

"Now is not the time for you to be a smartass..."

It was then that I looked around the room and saw only one bed and then a couch.

"Why didn't we get a two bed room?"

He got out of bed.

"This was the only room available, I started out on the couch but then you started having a nightmare, any of this ringing a bell?"

I sighed, nodding my head.

*Flashback*

I watched as death eaters swarmed the skies and the grounds that I grew up on. I ran, I needed to find Ron, and Fred, I froze when I saw Fred laying there, I knew he was gone. I ran to find Ron, only when I did it wasn't Bellatrix holding the wand it was me, I shook my head and couldn't believe my eyes. I watched the green sparks shoot from my wand ending his life and I let out an ear splitting scream. I felt myself being shaken, it was then that I woke up with tears streaming down my face. I looked up into Charlies bright blue eyes and knew that I was home. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him close to me, he wrapped his arms around me whispering sweet nothings to me. When I was calm he went to leave me, but I took his hand and pulled him back, shaking my head at him, not wanting to be alone.

"Please don't go."

He shook his head.

"I'm not going anywhere."

He crawled into the bed pulling the covers over him and pulling me into his chest, where I fell into a peaceful calm sleep.

*End of Flashback*

I sighed, and he walked towards me wrapping his arms around me, holding me close while tears slid down my face. When we pulled away he wiped my face with the pads of his thumbs before looking into my eyes.

"Hermione, what did you dream of last night?"

"It's the same every time, they come once in awhile now, they used to happen all the time but now they're random."

"Hermione, you can hello me, what is it?"

"Every time I'm running through Hogwarts during the war, and I see Fred, and yeah I cry but then I run to save Ron. Only when I get there it's no longer Bellatrix holding the wand, it's me, I kill him..."

I sighed looking away from him before continuing.

"I know that I didn't use that spell, but I didn't save him, he saved me and I hate it. Every time I have this dream I kill him because he took that curse so I could live. Now, the life I have is good, hell great even, but things will never be the same. I loved Fred, and Ron, but now I live with the pain of Ron's death over and over again. This is my punishment, my curse for not saving him when I should've. A pure blood wizard saved a filthy little mudblood and now this is what's come of it. I'm tortured by the memories of that night, and it's never gunna go away. I'm sorry Charlie, but you have yourself a Broken Witch and I'm sorry for that."