Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Percy Jackson

The war with Gaea ended a week ago. The seven were on their way to burn Leo's shroud. Everyone mourned in the loving memories of their crafty jokester. The whole ceremony was going as planned when all of a sudden the shroud burst into flames without it ever being touched by fire.The demigods scurry to try and find the cause when they here a familiar shout. There standing behind the burning shroud was the boy they were supposedly mourning.
Everyone was shocked, the first to react was Piper who charmspeaked the poor boy to slap himself repeatedly while walking into the fire. Leo soon got out of the trance and said
"Hey Beauty Queen!" He went in for a hug but was instead met with a furious blonde who judo-flipped him.
"Annie! What was that for. I thought you'd be glad that I'm alive."
"That Valdez, was for making us believe you were dead. This is your funeral your crashing for GODS sake!"
"Fine! I just had to do something you know." Leo pointed towards where he came from to reveal a lady. Everyone was confused, Percy on the other hand said, "Calypso?"
Everyone gasped. Calypso was free and was now holding hands with Leo. "So yeah. I had a promise to keep and basically, I went to Ogygia to free my lovely lady over here."
*****Time Skip brought by laziness*****
It has been a week since Leo crashed his own funeral and well he wanted to show his Sunshine the world so, he asked the seven if they could come with him and Calypso to show them New York City.
By 10 am the crew were in Manhattan and ready to explore. They decided to go a double decker. They waited in line for the bus, which took forever.

S.H.I.E.L.D.
Fury was going through some boring paperwork when he came across a not so boring name, Perseus Jackson. He searched the name in their database to find only a single sheet of scanned paper that read:
Name: Jackson, Perseus
DOB/Age: August 18,2000 18 yo (A/N I know that it's not August yet but can you pretend he already turned 18)
Status: Alive
Residence: (Address) New York City, NY
Distinguishing Characteristics: Jet Black Hair, Sea green eyes,                                              
            Tan, should be about 6 ft, tan
Relations: Sally Jackson-Blofis(Mother)
                  Father unknown (Lost at sea)
               Gabe Ugliano(First Step-dad, missing, presumed dead)
                  Paul Blofis(Second Step-dad)
                  Estelle Blofis (Half-sister)
                  Annabeth Chase(Girlfriend)
Personal Dossier:  Kicked out of several schools, Blown up buses,arches,volcanoes, "accidentally" put class in a shark tank, does not appear to be on radar for large amounts of time.
WARNING: Possible Inhuman and/or terrorist
Fury decided it was something worth looking into so he called Coulson and his team and The Avengers.