four - laughing till we're crazy

I had, again, woken up next to Andrew without the disturbance of Shane waking us up. I guess he hadn't started filming, yet.

Andrew's warm scent engulfed me as I snuggled my head deeper into his chest. I felt hands run through my hair and then realized it was him doing so. I tilted my head up to meet his gaze, seeing that he was fully awake.

"Good morning," Andrew whispered as he smiled tiredly.

Something came over me. Whether it was Garrett's words last night or my affectionate instincts, I craned my neck up to kiss him on the cheek.

"Good morning, Andrew," I whispered back as he blushed from my touch.

My heartbeat quickened due to the fact that I had that impact on him. 

I got off the couch and stretched a bit, raising my hands above my head. I looked down at Andrew to see him lazily stare up at me. I offered my hand out to him and raised an eyebrow.

He grabbed it in a firm grip as I raised him up, both of us standing close now.

Morgan and Garrett were both sleeping on the mattress, so there was no one here to distract us from being close together.

"How was your rest?" Andrew huskily asked me.

"The best," I hummed, placing my hand against his chest.

For some reason, we were both extra affectionate today. This was just a little bit out of the ordinary because other than today, I had never once kissed him anywhere.

"Are you okay, Natalia?" Andrew gently asked me, raising my chin up with his hand.

I nodded my head, "as good as always."

"You look down, today," he frowned as he gently tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, resting his hand on the side of my face.

I leaned into his touch and closed my eyes, breathing a sigh of content, "I guess I'm just more tired than usual."

"You should get some rest, I don't think Shane is up yet," he replied, rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

I shook my head and smiled at his concern, "I'm usually not able to fall asleep after fully waking up."

I stepped back as he dropped his hands from me, "I'm gonna go find something to eat," I said, turning around and walking away.

I felt as if I was going too far with showing my emotions towards him. I didn't fully know if he actually liked me yet, so I didn't want to force something that probably isn't there.

I went into the other room, going through the mini fridge and settling on a La Croix. As I was opening the can, Shane came in dressed in his normal clothes. He tiredly grabbed a diet root beer from the fridge, 'cheers-ed' it to me, and opened it without saying a word.

"Long night?" I asked, cheering my drink to him.

"The longest. I had fucken sleep paralysis, I heard noises coming from the other rooms, and the lights kept turning on by themselves," Shane groaned, chugging his drink.

I gave him a sympathetic smile, "at least you got content in the end," I joked.

He bursted out laughing and turned his head towards the side, putting a hand to his chest. I laughed with him because I was so tired and so out of it that I just wanted to let it all out with him. At one point, Shane and I both went crazy and just kept giggling without saying anything. Suddenly, Ryland walked in while we were having our laughing session.

"What are you two doing?" He asked in bewilderment.

At that, we both kept laughing because the littlest things made us break into more fits.

Ryland then started to join in because us going crazy was entertaining to him. And at some point, everyone came in and we all ended up having fits of laughter--so much fucking laughter.

Andrew's hysterical giggles made me laugh till my stomach hurt. I then stopped laughing while everyone else kept on going. I stared at Andrew as he was laughing with Shane. This man was beautiful. So beautiful. I didn't want to hold in my feelings for him any longer.

------

A/N: this chapter was sort of a filler :-) Get ready for the next chapter, it's gonna be a whirlwind of emotions, i hope. (Writing it right now so if possible, it'll be posted in a bit)