thirty one - birthday surprise

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY!!!!! A lil birthday chapter for the special day <333

———

I woke up and shot out of bed. Today was Andrew's birthday. TODAY WAS ANDREW'S BIRTHDAY.

I ran to Shane and Ryland's room and jumped on their beds.

"TODAY IS ANDREW'S BIRTHDAY!" I screamed, jumping down and sitting in the middle of their bed.

Shane groaned, "Nat, fuck off let me sleep."

I threw a pillow at him, "Shane, we have to do something special," I whined.

Ryland rubbed his eyes and fully woke up, "let's throw a surprise party for him."

My eyes widened, "yes, perfect! We need to plan everything out from food to decorations! Holy shit! GET UP!" I yelled for the last time, running out and going downstairs to wake up Morgan.

I ran into her door to see she was awake on her phone. She looked at me and smirked.

"I've never seen you so excited for something," she said.

I blushed, "today's his special day. I need to make it special for him."

I shut the door and walked to the kitchen, pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil.

I listed out some things we needed for the party.

-Decorations (balloons, streamers, etc.)
-Food
-Alcohol
-Call up his friends

By the time I finished the list, everyone started to come inside and sit down around the kitchen table.

"Garrett could probably tell Andrew's friends since they all know each other," Ryland pointed out.

I nodded and realized, "shouldn't we call Garrett over?" I asked.

They all agreed so Morgan texted him, not in the group chat so Andrew wouldn't see, and he replied saying he was on his way.

"So we can't tell Andrew about this?" I asked them, frowning.

"Nat, this is a surprise party. You're typically not supposed to let the birthday person know," Ryland said.

Morgan playfully rolled her eyes, "if anything, Nat's probably going to ruin the surprise because she can't ever resist him," she snorted.

I put my head in my hands and blushed, "I just feel bad," I whined.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and Shane walked over to open it. Garrett walked in while holding a cake.

"You already got a cake?" I asked in bewilderment.

Garrett stuck his tongue out in concentration and carefully set the cake in the fridge, "I had bought him a huge cake this morning and I was going to just give it to him but since we're doing this, might as well," Garrett smiled, shrugging.

"Thank you," I said to him.

He nodded.

"Oh! Also, Morgan told me you needed to round up his friends. So, I called Ricky Montgomery and Caleb Hurst and told them what this was for and they said they'll invite all his close friends to this," Garrett announced.

I grinned, "thanks, Garrett! Tell them to not invite too many people! I want it to be more focused on Andrew and less focused on a house party with booze."

"Ooh! I can get the decorations! I love decorating!" Ryland said, doing a mouth pop.

"So gay," Shane whispered under his breath, but loud enough for us to hear.