Four: Dressing Like A Hooker

"Come on, Olivia. It isn't that bad."

Zoey stood outside the door of a bathroom stall as I changed into my newly updated 'uniform.' She had cut my jeans and made them into booty shorts, then my tank top into a belly top.

I felt bare - uncomfortable, even. But Zoey dressed in a similar way, so it couldn't be that bad. I already knew that this wasn't my style, I didn't know that dressing like a hooker was a part of the job description.

"Olivia..." Zoey said my name in a singsong voice and I could hear her tapping gently on the stall, "Just let me see, okay? I'm sure you're over reacting."

With a heavy sigh, I reluctantly opened the stall and tilted my head at Zoey while her eyes scanned my body. I wasn't sure what she was thinking but I let her know what I was thinking, "I look like a prostitute."

Finally, she looked at me again with a big smile on her face, "You look hot! Are you kidding me? Why are you even hiding those curves?"

I shrugged my shoulder slightly, "Because they're mine..."

"Liv - you don't mind if I call you that, right?" She raised an eyebrow before continuing, "You have a great body, really. And no one is seeing your delicates, have the confidence to wear this with ease. Trust me, once you do you will feel so good about yourself. It isn't for anyone else, it's for you."

I felt completely defeated, looking in the mirror at myself and the body I wanted desperately to hide. It wasn't that I felt bad about my looks, I just didn't want to give any guy the wrong idea. Women should be able to dress however they want without anyone thinking they're looking for attention, but unfortunately that isn't the world we live in.

"Fine... But do we have to rip up all of my clothes?"

"Just buy some, if you need an advance on your pay for it Cam will understand," Zoey insisted before opening the bathroom door, "Come on, hot stuff. It's show time."

I couldn't help but laugh at her words, Zoey was a charismatic person above anything else. She had a way with words and knew how to convince anyone that something was okay. She's a charmer, to say the least.

As I walked out of the bathroom, Cameron came into my vision, he was standing by the bar with one of the guys from earlier. It seemed like they were engaging in conversation but I couldn't tell if it were pleasant or not considering Cameron always has the same serious expression on all the time.

Cameron's eyes flicked in my direction and when he looked away, I noticed he was quickly to turn his head back in my direction, "Holy fuck."

I could hear him mumble, his words caused his friend to look over as well which just made me feel more uncomfortable. My guess what that Cameron told him how incompetent I am, how embarrassing.

"Olivia," Cameron said my name and motioned for me to go to where he was standing, which I did. As I approached, he motioned towards the guy standing beside him, "This is Vin, he's here often. Priority customer, so when he asks for something, you give, okay? All customers are second to him."

I snickered to myself, "And what did Vin do to earn this special treatment?"

Of course Cameron didn't find my joke funny but Vin took it upon himself to answer for him, "Cam and I help one another out.  It's a simple way of showing gratitude for all I do."

Whatever he meant by that...

"Okay, so Vin comes first. Got it."

Vin's eyes were those of a predator reach to pounce his prey, there was no way anyone could feel comfortable around him, not me at least. His eyes looked at me as though I were his next meal and the words that came out of his mouth appalled me, "I could really use a blow job right now. Those pretty little lips would do wonders."