Introduction

Welcome to "Bad Things" and thank you for taking the time to open the first page in my book! I'm sure some of you are thinking about not even reading this because you think introductions are boring, but I will give you a heads up that I'm going to give a brief description of what to expect and warning of what the novel contains so proceeding will be your choice.

It'll be quick, I promise. Just take a moment. ♡

Let's go over ratings real quick.

Rated: Mature (this does not necessarily mean sexual content in every chapter. Will there be serial content? More than likely. But mature also means language.)

Language: There will be a strong use of 'bad' words. As listed above the mature content is also due to language.

Trigger warning: This book will not be rated G. There will be possible use of drugs, alcohol and other things that may contribute to trigger warning, so please be aware.

Additional: Don't judge me by what I write, please. I've been through this before and as a writer I write for the plot not because I agree with what is happening. Come on, guys. It's just creativity. 

Anyway, there are your warning so you now know what you're in for! For any future chapters with sexual content or trigger warnings, there will NOT be a warning ahead of time, this introduction is the warning - thank you and I'm so excited for you to join me on this journey!

Much love,
Cass xoxo

**A new chapter will ALWAYS be posted on Inkitt in addition to the Chapter posted here. Go to the link in my profile to be a chapter ahead**

 Go to the link in my profile to be a chapter ahead**