♥️♠️Lips♠️♥️

Thanks to Stuck_in_Godtier for giving me inspiration for this chapter. Read her book "Lipstick Lover", it's really good. And I cussed out our favorite sexy cube for five minutes. Enough ranting. It's STORYTIME.

You finished applying the new lipstick in the break room. Mangosteen happened to share your break today instead of Hopus because Pirouletta got salty on you. Mangosteen thought your birthday was yesterday when it really was a few months from now. You still accepted his gift and offer to hang out. A little.

"Wowie! You look AWESOME in that lipstick! Purple is your color! Yes it is! You look great!"

You felt flattered at all the compliments you were getting out of the magic eight ball. He could be awkward and loud, but he really was a sweetheart. Unlike a certain wheel of misfortune you knew. You leaned over and gave him a kiss on the eight, making his whole sphere go red in embarrassment and leaving a purple Mark on him.

"You're too kind Magosteen. Shoot! Now I gotta reapply!" You whines to yourself, smothering your lips in the substance again. After Mangosteen recovered, he rushed out of there. Probably to tell everyone like always. He was one wger beaver. You didn't mind anyways. It was a platonic kiss like a mother gives her son. You didn't mean nothin by it.

Once you were satisfied with the purple, shiny, glittery gloss on your lips and exited the break room ready to get back to work a few minutes early. You took a platter from Mister Whisket that had some drinks on it and he ordered you to the Roulette table none other than Pirouletta was running. You sighed and walked over there.

"Tall glass of whiskey all 'round?"

The three scruffy men looked up and cheered. Pirouletta scoffed and turned up her russian nose at you. Pachinko smiler at you and you smiled back kindly. You gave the men their drinks and retreated back to the bar, wanting to get as far away from that Ballerina wannabe as possible.

You were on shift with Hopus, who was taking the drink orders formed the tables. He made a magic glove levitate in the air to wave at you. You twirled cutely and waved back just to show off.  Magosteen was still a kiss high ball of energy. Miss Martini gave you two wine glasses and a Shot of beer and directed you to the third poker table where a depressed-looking woman was betting against some ghost and Chips. You smirked and walked over there.

"One white Wine, a wine, and a shot of beer?"

You knew that Chips never drank whiskey during a gamble. He had his lucky beer. You passed him the beer. The depressed woman probably just wanted some whine and the ghost had his eye, err, eyesocket on the white wine so you passed it to him. You got a good look at the woman's hand.

"Seven card draw, huh? Knowing you it's duces Wild"

Chips nodded and rose an eyebrow. What were you planning. You looked at the hopeless woman's hand. It had potential. Two duces, a king of spades, and a ten of spades were the key cards, if she just got another two or another spade royal she could win this one with a wild royal flush.

"Keep this, this, this, and this. Then throw these away."

The woman looked at you Wichita hope and gratitude. You smiled at her then smirked evilly at Chips. Chips growled at you and you laughed it off. The ghost didn't look bothered at all. He just seemed cocky that his hand was the best hand ever. You left that table with purpose. On your way back, you even snatched up the use door cups from the roulette.

You made it back to the bar and slid the cups down to Mister Scotch. You were proud of yourself. They didn't give you another order so it seemed like you had a break. Plus Hopus was sitting down and enjoying a nice bottle of beer. 

"Evenin Darlin, taking a rest I presume?"

You know that sexy southern accent in any room. You turned around on the stool and there was King Dice, handsome and fresh as ever. He was grinnin like he won the jackpot. His eyes were directed right at your lips. Yep. Magosteen got to him.

"No orders no need to waste your energy. Right Mister King Dice?"

Hopus was showing Miss Martini a new card trick he learned how to do so he couldn't contribute to you and the Dice's conversation. King Dice rolled his eyes and messed around with his tie. He can't get that thing straight now can he.

"Well I noticed you have our little Pool Boy some sugar earlier. I'm hoping it ain't a problem."

He seemed almost hurt. You wanted to laugh in his face, but you reduced it to snicker. Serisouly, who on earth says "sugar" for a kiss anymore!? Only one guy and that's King Dice. After you composed yourself you brought your gaze back in his eyes.

"He gave me a gift and I had to thank him. Don't tell me you want me to give ya some 'sugar' too."

You cooed to him. Hopus and the whole Tipsey troop had eyes on you now. Anyone a team he's bar did. Nobody messed with King Dice, not even teased him. Only the devil could do that. But the thing that was REALLY unexpected was the dust of purple on his white square face. 

"If I wanted some 'sugar' from you I would be tryin to seduce ya, not talk casually like this darlin."

Hopus made some popcorn magically appear. He took a handful and offered some to Miss Martini and the rest of the troop behind the counter. He even made another one appear for the guests at the bar. None of them expected a show tonight!

"Well anything you do is a flirt, Sir."

You smirked and grabbed his collar, pulling the six foot seven tall dice man down and giving him a nice big wet one on the side of his face with the four, making it look like another five. His whole front went purple. The Tipsey Troop And Hopus we're losing their shit, and the customers were clapping at them. It was great.

King Dice jerked back and straightened himself up, flattened his shirt, and fixed his tie yet again. He glared at you before storming off. But one thing you did notice though is that he never bothered to wipe the kiss mark off.

Not all night.