My Bullying Story

It all started with my depression

It was the start of the 6th grade when I knew everything was going to change. The girls were getting prettier, smarter, most of all, get more sassier. The boys were getting hotter, getting abs, and playing sports. Then, there was me, the girl no one ever noticed, the girl no one talked to, I was the shy one, I was the outcast. I was the girl that sat in the back of the room cause she's so afraid to make friends. there was a group of girls..they called themselves...the pops. the pops were the most popular girls in school and whenever they see someone that's weak...that's their target of the year. My mom couldn't afford the type of things that girls were wearing and the shoes that they were being able to afford. everyone stared at me, but they didn't say much. The start of my depression is when my house went up in flames i was the worst experience, i thought i was going to die. i began not caring about my health such as not brushing my teeth not wearing clean clothes not washing my hair all the way and not brushing my hair. people started to laugh at me, threw things at me like i was some kind of waste basket, i even got food thrown at me once, all of a sudden this boy felt bad and texted me on Facebook, i didn't know at the time that the leader of the pops, Hailey, was dating him at the time. The next day at school I was in such a good mood thinking about how nice and cute Sean was, the whole day i thought about him, then there was 2nd period, i had Mrs.Nedwell. we did everything from reading books to writing summaries. it was at the end of the period that i knew something bad was going to happen i got to the door after grabbing my books and i could hear people say "shes coming" and some laughing. as i exited the classroom i turned to my right and started to walk....then all of a sudden................................out of the blue..BAM.............she had hit me.....hailey.........the leader of the pops had hit me........i dont know how many times she did it but i screamed stop so many times and then i was able to escape and go back into mrs nedwells room. i began to cry hysterically she held me called the nurse. hailey runs back into the room screaming "YOU LITTLE SLUT WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY MAN" she came over began to hit me several times again. it took the school cops the nurse mrs nedwell the principal and the assistant principal to get her off of me. after it all stopped, the school cop guided me to the office i seen hailey again she punched me once again making me bleed out of my nose and lip and i ended up going to the floor. i woke up in the nurses office, my mom ran over to me and i started yelling i want to kill myself. i found the sharpest thing i could and started to cut. the school called 911 and i was picked up and brought to the hospital where they admitted me to four winds where i got help and got put on meds. the day i got discharged was scary cause i didnt feel any better. i continued to cut taking meds and getting bullied and so on.

now i am 16 years old perfect life, been clean of cuts, the scars are still there, i regret everything.  for the kids and teens that are going through this, dont ever harm yourself it only makes everything worse got to a friend or an adult i thannk you all for reading this.

if someone is getting bullied dont watch it get help.

hope you emjoyed my story:)