Omg, I cut myself?

Orlando's pov:

I heard some beeping noise. Then, I found myself lying on the hospital. There was a machine kinda transporting blood through a canal to my wrist. Wait....

I'm lying in the hospital?

But why? And who sent me in?

I tried to remember but all I could remember is after Miranda left I went to my bedroom.

Ya, bedroom.

Then I was in the bathroom. Hand holding a shaver.

A shaver, that's right. Then, what did i do?

Oh no! I can't remember a thing at all. What had I done?  Why I am lying in the hospital?

Suddenly, a knock from the door interrupted me.

"Erm...Mr Bloom, may I come in?" I'm not sure who's that voice was, but I am sure it is a lady. Maybe it is a nurse.

"Come in."

The door opened. It revealed a lady in her thirty, wearing a white coat. She was tall but not skinny, her body curve were just right for a man.

"Good morning, Mr Bloom. The famous actor. Well I'm you're therapist, Dr Perkins. You can call me Amanda, if you want to."

"Oh hi Amanda. looked like you know me" I know I look awful now but all I could managed is a smile.

"Ya, of course. You're my hero. I watched every of your movie: Lord of the ring, Pirates of the Carribean, and even your latest movie Hobbit too! You're so talented."

"Oh, I see. Thanks for your support anyway." Now, my smile grew more wider as I heard all those compliment. I always love people compliment me on my movie.

"Ok, how are you feeling today? Have a long rest, huh. You must be very energetic." She asked.

"I'm fine here. Just a bit dizzy. What do you mean by have a long rest? How long had I been asleep?" i asked. Yeah, she said long rest, It must be long.

"You don't know? It had been three days since you admitted to the hospital by Mrs Bloom. You're bleeding, a lot. You lose lots of blood. Luckily, Mrs Bloom send you here just in time." Did she said Miranda? And I lost a lot of blood?

"Wait wait wait, you're telling me that I lost blood? But how come? I just remembered that I was holding a shaver then I passed out."

"Oh, you must be shaving then you passed out then you accidentally cut yourself. But the cut is too deep, I don't think that's a accident." She said giving me a clue on what had happened.

Her words give me a hint what had happened that day. I remembered, I'm not shaving. I'm commiting suicide. And I seemed to enjoy it.

What!

I tried to kill myself....and I enjoyed the feel that blood rushing down from my wrist.

What the fuck had you done, Orlando Bloom?

________________________________

A/N:

What the fuck had you done, Orlando Bloom?

Never tried to kill yourself for these unworthy woman. (not specified)

You mean the world to us, do you know that?

So try to live the best you can! Paint your life with colors.

Your pallette,

orly_lover. <3