Pure Pleasure – Rhys POV’s

“I want to try something” said Fayre against my lips.
“Try what?” I asked, and as I let her talk, I moved from her lips and planted small kisses along her jaw. She still wouldn’t say anything to me and I knew I was distracting her. I reached her neck and caressed her soft, delicious skin with my tongue and teeth. She exhaled loudly. “Feyre?” I called her attention, smiling against her skin for the power I held on her. It made me want her even more.
She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me, and I saw she was trying to focus on the thoughts in her head, trying not to look to my lips. Instead, she looked me right in the eyes.
“Do you trust me?” she asked, and the odd question startling me.
“Yes” I said, not knowing what she was actually talking about, but it was the truth. And then I saw a wicked grin tugging her lips and that got my special attention. “What are you thinking about, you wicked thing?”
Was that hesitation in her? But she leaned into my right side to whisper something in my ear, and I felt the urge to touch her, so I moved my hands in her back, caressing her skin.
“Will you do as I say?” she asked, and I stilled. She backed away in response, but what I saw in her eyes made me move again.
“I’d do whatever you requested of me.”
Lust was in her eyes, her body, my body.
“Then come” she commanded, and holding my hand and gaze, walked backwards to the bed. I was intrigued as to what exactly she wanted to “try”, but I was totally opened to her requests. She sat on the bed and brought me to her, while she laid on the bed. I held my weight with my arms above her naked body, my hands on either side of her. I started to position myself between her open legs, close to her entry, but she stopped me.
“No,” she said, and wrapped a hand around me and laid it in my back, “come here”. I slowly lowered myself on my forearms till my stomach touched hers and she removed her hand from my back. I had no idea where this was going, but her taking control over this was hot as hell. I did as she requested me without saying a word. “Kiss me.”
“How?” If she wanted to do this, then I was on board. I would do whatever Feyre told me to do in order for this to be exactly what she wanted. I shut my mouth, waiting for instructions.
“Slowly” she commanded in a hushed voice, and I delivered. I lowered my head till my lips brushed hers and stayed there a bit. I was looking at her, tough, and she was looking right back at me. Complete turn on. She didn’t push me to kiss her, just watched me. I kissed her lips and then pressed the tip of my tongue on them, waiting for her to tell me –to show me- that it was what she wanted. She opened her mouth and I tenderly started to kiss her. It was deep but slow, and I was enjoying every bit of it, savoring the taste of her delicious mouth. I could tell she was also enjoying it, and maybe I got her distracted again, because she started to move her hands to my back. I wanted to do it. Even though she was supposed to guide me through what she wanted me to do, I liked distracting her from her own thoughts. I always amazed me the feeling we-
“Feyre-” I barked her name and yanked away. She had touched my wings and had reached a particularly sensitive spot. But she grabbed my face with her hands, not letting me get too far away and protest.
“Do you trust me?” she asked me again.
That touch had made me shudder, and it made me breathing faster. I searched her eyes for the reason why she was asking me that question again, why she had stopped me from getting away from her touch.
She had caressed my wings many times before, but I always stopped her almost instantly. She seemed to forget how sensitive wings were, and how much we, Illyrians, guarded them at all cost.
Then, I realized. And I couldn’t believe it when I saw her true intentions written all over her face. How long had she been wanting to do this with me? Because I knew, now, what she really wanted: she wanted to make me reach my orgasm by touching my wings.
I could not believe it.
But I wanted it.
Slowly, I relaxed my muscles, my eyes never really leaving hers, trying to pass through that look that this was a big deal. Then, I remember I still hadn’t answered her question.
Completely.” My voice a mere hush, blood pumping faster through my veins.
She exhaled, and then said “If you want me to stop, just tell me and I’ll stop.”
She knew. I had never doubted Feyre, but she truly knew what this was, what it meant for me.
I gave her a small nod. A silent agreement for her to carry on.
I had to distract my mind, I decided, from her touch, if only not to lose my mind right there. And she hadn’t even started touching me yet. Shit. Feyre was going to be the death of me.
“Kiss me” she whispered as I lowered myself on her again, returning to my previous task, and she caressed my cheeks. Fuck, she knew I was nervous by this. Me. Nervous.
I started kissing her again, slow, as she had commanded before, and reached her face with my hand. Touching her would distract me, and her tongue on mine would definitely do the trick. Good.
It was working. When she brushed her fingertips against the base of my wings, my body stiffed and I stilled the kiss, but I didn’t move an inch. Breathing on her lips, I looked into her eyes, focused on her. I wanted her to keep going. So she did.
She touched the skin of my wings, gently grabbing them and moved her hands. Slowly.
My breathing deepened, more air filling my lungs, and I shut my eyes as pure pleasure invaded my entire body. I clenched my jaw as I felt my cock harden against her legs. Feeling Feyre under me did also made me lose my mind.
She reached the membrane, and softly run her fingers up and down. A groan escaped my lips. I wasn’t sure how much of this I could endure. My body was stiff, both by the weight of my body and the satisfaction this was. She halted a bit, and I opened my eyes. Fear filled my trembling body. Was this not what she had expected? Did she find no comfort in this? Did she wanted to stop?
But as I looked her in the face, I noticed she was affected by this whole experience, too. We were both sweating, our breaths ragged.
Feyre resumed her caressing, making small circles with her fingers on a very sensitive spot. And she knew it was exactly that. I exhaled a swear, shivers going down my spine as I lightly arched by back towards her hands. I wanted more. I needed more. I groaned again, this time louder.
Feyre...” I called for her in a long, tortuous exhale.
“Do you want me to stop?” she suddenly asked, stilling her hands. I opened my eyes and this time I saw fear in hers. I couldn’t think much, not at this point, but it occurred to me that maybe she was worried I wasn’t enjoying this, mistaking my groans for discomfort. Pure love filled my heart and my whole body.
No” I answered, my voice so rough and I was short of breath, it surprised me I could still speak. I fixed my eyes on her and begged with my voice low, half growling: “Please- Don’t stop.
Since she still hadn’t resumed her work, I took a long breath and it hit me: she was wet for me. My cock twitched, aroused by realization. She was really enjoying this, watching me lose control. I whispered her name again and again, the sound of it was the most delicious thing.
My arms were giving up on me, and I had to lower myself more to hold my weight. As I did, my naked chest brushed her nipples and she gasped. They hardened against my skin, and she slackened on her touch on me. With much effort, I couldn’t resist rubbing my chest against them, the only possible way to do it. Feyre moaned, and my hips moved in response, almost like they had life on its own. She moaned again, louder this time. I almost came right there.
A low chuckle escaped my lips, and that set her on her tracks again. I instantly shuddered against her gently touch on my wings, and all I could do was lower my head against her own, our brows touching, my chest resting on top of her. I could feel every ragged breath of her, not only on my mouth but under me. I clenched my jaw and my hands formed fists in the sheets beside her body, trying to hold what little control I had over it all. I didn’t want this to finish, not yet.
It was torture, the way she moved her hands, the way she knew which spots she had to touch and how to touch them to send waves of pleasure down my body.
It was getting harder and harder to breathe now; the air didn’t seem enough for neither of us. My cock was rock-hard, throbbing and trembling like the rest of my body. I was getting close to it, I knew it. So I lifted my head a bit with what little remained of my strength, and locked eyes with Feyre. She was so close to it, too.
I watched her intently. I wanted her to know that she was the cause of all of this. Of this pleasure. All because of her marvelous touch. I wanted to finish this with her.
And as the touched my wings, caressing them for the last time, I exploded. The orgasm blew my mind and I lost control over my throat, roaring like I’d never had done it before. And she came, too, and dug her nails in my back. It was impossible for me to held my body and these feelings on my arms, so I collapsed on her. She didn’t push me away, and I couldn’t move even though I didn’t want to crush her.
I buried my head in the crook of her neck, my breathing ragged against her skin, trying to recover. Several seconds later, beginning to catch my breath again and moving my wings a bit, I started talking with a muffled voice: “You cruel-“
I stopped. I sucked in a breath when she caressed my wings again, and two precise touches later, I half roared, half cried as another orgasm, a somehow bigger one, rocked my entire body. My hands clenched harder on the sheets and my talons scratched her arms, my teeth grazing her neck next to my mouth. All my muscles loosened entirely as the pleasure crippled me to the bed. Again.
Breathe. That was all we could do. Bring air into our burning lungs.
And only after a long time, could I gather enough strength to barely whisper and finish what I had been saying: “…beautiful thing…”
Feyre chuckled, and I smiled against her skin.
“You broke me apart” I told her in a hushed voice, “and then put together every piece, bit by bit.”
I meant that. Every part of it.
And slowly, painfully, I removed my body from over hers, tough I embraced her with my arm.
“I-“ I started, raising my head enough to look her in the eyes, “I love you, Feyre.”
“I love you too, Rhys” came her answer, eyes fixed on mine. I could see she was just as tired as I was right now.
She locked her fingers with mine, and as our bodies relaxed, the only other thing we were able to do that night, was fall sleep.