Moving in

Finally..

after hours on that plane, I was finally in California..I grabbed my phone to call a taxi..but it left it in one of my bags..and I wasn't about to go through each bag on a busy sidewalk..

Then..I heard someone calling my name..
It sounds so familiar..when I looked up..I saw a Girl waving her hands out the car window yelling my name..

It was Rose and Skye..

I smiled so brightly..I waved back..Once they pulled up..Rose jumped out the car and hugged my tightly..

"What are you guys doing here? I thought I'd see at the dorms?"-Y/n

"Well, your dear mother called us up, and I couldn't wait any longer to see you!"-Rose

Skye popped her head out the window with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, now get your asses in here, this baby ain't got that much gas"-Skye

We chuckled,Rose and I shoved my bags in the trunk and quickly got in the car..
Skye started drive..I sat in the passenger seat and turned up the music, and as I was doing that..we turn to look at each other and smirked..we all knew what song was on..

"Love Lies.."

We all started to sing along like crazy people..

"🎶Show me where your love lies🎶"-Rose

"🎶Waste the day and spend the night🎶"-Skye

The both turned to me..

"🎶underneath the sunrriissee🎶"-Y/n

We laughed so hard and continued to drive to campus..Once we got there, Skye helped me with my bags..Then..I saw it..
This gigantic building with tons of people...my heart was racing even faster..we went inside and onto an elevator..

Rose smiled and pulled out the dorm key..she opened the door..Once I stepped foot into that dorm...my hands got a bit sweaty..we put my bags down and started to unpack..

I had my bed against the wall by this window..
Rose planted herself onto her bed..

"So, what are we gonna do first?"-Rose

"We..are gonna go grab some drinks, and explore campus"-Skye

As I was unpacking my bags, I couldn't stop thinking..about what was gonna happen to me here...my mom got pregnant in college...I don't want that to happen to me...or worse..

"Y/n..y/n!"-Skye

I snapped out of it..and turned to her..

"Y-yes?"-Y/n

"You okay? You seem a bit.."-Skye

"Off.."-Rose

"I'm okay really!"-Y/n

I turned to my bags and looked at them..

"I can finish this when we get back, let's go!"-Y/n

"That's my girl! Whoo!!"-Rose

"Alright then, let's get a move on"-Skye

They both started to walk out the dorm..I followed..I wanted to finish unpacking now..but I don't want to ruin their good time..And besides..

I need to find something to get this shit off of my mind..