Sirius Black- Restless: Part 1 (h)

There was always going to be those times where something was bugging you and the one time you decided to do something about it, a result didn't happen straight away.

Obviously, it was easy to get frustrated over those situations – you wanted it to be sorted out and yet it wasn't getting sorted, so it would just eat away at you until it got worse.

Sirius had accidentally messed up with a girl that Remus liked, and had put his foot in it without realising but then Remus hadn't spoken to Sirius since it had happened.

Sirius was feeling guilty about the whole thing but as Remus wasn't talking to him, he had no opportunity to fix his mistake.

The only way Sirius thought he could fix things was to owl the girl that Remus had feelings dor.

He'd owled her a day or so ago and was yet to have a reply, so he was frustrated to say the least.

You were sat on his bed in the boy's dorm whilst watching him pace at the foot of the bed.

"Pads, will you please stop being so restless."

He turned to face you and sighed before making his way to sit down next to you.

As soon as he had sat down you manoeuvred yourself to be on his lap and snuggled up to him.

"I'm sorry Love, I just want to sort this out because I want Moony to talk to me again."

"I'm surprised he's held a grudge for this long," you stated as Sirius rested his chin on top of your head.

Sirius sighed in response. "I thought he'd at least hear me out."

"I know you didn't do it on purpose Love."

"I thought she already knew that he liked her," he said with another sigh. "How was I supposed to know that Moony hadn't worked up the courage yet."

"What did you say in your owl?"

Sirius reached to intertwine his hand with yours before he spoke. "That I was sorry for freaking her out, Moony had no idea that I had even said anything and that she can ignore me for the rest of her life if she'd like if it would mean she would just talk to Moony again."

"Well she might have read it and just not known what to say to you or to Moony."

"Moony is still avoiding me like the plague though."

You turned around on his lap, ending up with you straddling him.

"He's my best friend, apart from Prongs, and he won't talk to me."

"Imagine if it had happened with us Pads – someone had told me that you liked me before you were ready for me to know, I freaked out and avoided you," you explained to him. "Wouldn't you be upset too?"

Realisation crossed your boyfriend's face. "I guess I see why Moony is upset with me, but it was an accident."

"And I am sure he knows that Love, he's just upset at the moment because he really does like her."

"Will I get my best mate back soon?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know Pads, that's up to him."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request