"Seems like." Sam made a face as he read through the article again. Dean caught him and took the pump out of the back of the car.

"What is it?" Dean asked, opening the door with a creek and getting into the driver's side.

"I don't know. It's something about how the Sheriff just signed off on it. It feels like they didn't even think about it. The killing happened last night. Wouldn't there be an investigation? Doesn't it sound like they're trying to cover it up?"

"Alright, Sammy." Dean said, starting up the Impala. "Let's get to that crazy town." ***

"Hi, Agent Seger, FBI." Sam and Dean flashed false badges. "We'd like to ask you a couple of questions about Bethany Millers."

"Some part last night, huh?" one of the girls leaned her head against her palm and stared up at Dean. "Agent Mosby. You saw Bethany, correct?"

The girls traded soulful looks. The girl in front of Dean scoffed. "She had... a lot of beer."

"Understatement. Me and Stacey were rooting for her." She laughed lightly and then put a hand to her head.

"Yeah, I've had those kinds of hangovers." Dean said with a chuckle.

"She went with this one guy..." Stacey said.

"Hot guy."

"Black leather jacket. Dark hair."

"Classic car. My dad has a classic like you guys do." The second girl refereed to the Winchesters' Impala parked by the sidewalk. "I'm Leah by the way."

"What else can you tell us about the man?" Sam asked, straightening his tie.

"His eyes were blue."

"SUCH a blue!" Stacey breathed.

"Do you know where we can find him?"

"I didn't really see his face, but from what we saw he looked like the older brother who's into that brown-haired girl..."

"The one who graduated? With the pink?" Leah asked.

"Yeah."

"He's probably at the Grill."

"The Mystic Grill."

"Thank you for your time." Sam said.

"You know there's a great hangover cure. It's a greasy pork sandwich served up on a dirty ashtray. It works." Dean gave them a smile before heading off.

"Mystic Grill?" Sam said to Dean. "What is with this town?"

"You got me." Dean replied, starting up the car. ***

"Hi." Dean asked flirting with the waitress in front of him.

"Hi," Sam said, breaking the moment. "Do you by any chance have seen a guy come in here? Dark hair, blue eyes? Maybe with a brown haired girl? Pink in it?"

"We've heard he might be into her." Dean added.

"Brown-haired girl... You mean Elena Gilbert?"

"Did she just graduate?"

"Yeah, from Mystic Falls High School."

"Do you know the guy?"

"I know two guys who are into her, small town, went to the same High School. They're brothers. The Salvatores."

"Which one has blue eyes?"

"Damon."

"Is he here?"