8.

It's painful in more ways than one.

Taehyung loved a lot of things in his life, but like all other humans, he had times that he just wished he could sleep and never wake up.

Getting up the day after being harshly tackled and nearly sexually harassed on the ground wasn't exactly his morning cup of tea. The obvious reminders on his body didn't do much to help either.

His scalp ached where the man's rough hands had pulled on his scalp, his elbows, knees, and back were scratched up. He felt dirty and grimy.

But despite being a little physically wounded, he couldn't help but smile at the fact that Jimin was practically sleeping on top of him with Seokjin seated next to them, his hand gripped tightly onto Tae's even while asleep.

He knew the other boys were undoubtedly somewhere within the apartment too.

His clock read 10:45 AM, a time later than when he usually wakes up, so Tae decided to stealthily break away from his bodyguards and escaped to go use the bathroom.

His feet padded softly on the hardwood floor, and when he came into the living room his previous thought were proven right.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jungkook were sprawled out in various position in the open living room space. Joon took up a whole couch by himself, Hobi was sleeping straight up on the two seater with Yoongi's head resting on his lap, and Jungkook was seated sideways in the love seat.

Taehyung made his way closer to the youngest boy. He looked like a baby being cradled in the chair, hair flaking messily over his closed eyes, mouth slightly open with soft snores blowing past his lips.

Taehyung felt incredibly grateful for what Jungkook had done for him the night before. Not only came to his aid, but took him home, and made sure he woke up with his family there.

The older boy smiled and gently brushed away some hair from Jungkook's forehead, and leaned down and pressed a light kiss to the soft skin. He froze for a second then broke out into a deep blush.

"Oh my God I'm such a creep." He whispered to himself, he shot one more glance at the peaceful maknae and rushed into the restroom.

Not even bothering to see the light blush that fell over Jungkook's cheeks as the bathroom door clicked shut.

• • •

Jungkook doesn't know why he was freaking out so much over a kiss on the forehead. Three weeks had passed since that day, but he could still feel the warmth of where his lips were.

It's just that fact that Taehyung gave him the kiss is what's messing with him.

"Jungkook are you listening?!" Sooyoung's high pitched voice rang loud in his ears, snapping him out of his inner battle.

"Huh? What?"

"UGH, I said did you figure out when you were finally going to see your parents?"

"Oh uh, I already saw them last weekend." Jungkook shrugged.

"You what."

"I saw them la-"

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

"I did? But you were too busy worrying about the purses Somi had sent you."

"YOU IDIOT, BUT WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE ME!"

"Sooyoung," he sighed,"when I go home to see my family it's because I just want to spend time with them you know? I want to chill with my hyung and spend time with my mom and dad. It's hard being away from them here, and so when I go I want to be a little selfish and just keep my fanily time for myself. When the time is right, you'll come too." Jungkook spoke, hoping that his girlfriend would be understanding of what he meant.

She looked like he just grew dicks from his head and called her a dumb bitch.

"YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT, I WANT TO GO A SEE YOUR FATHER TOO YOU KNOW AND YEAH SURE THE OTHER TWO BUT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE ME FUCKING WITH YOU. YOU ARE SO FUCKING WORTHLESS WHEN IT COMES TO UNDERSTANDING ME FUCKING CHRIST I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!"

He'd grown used to her hateful words by now.

"Sooyoung."

"NO FUCK YOU I'M LEAVING." With that, the pretty girl grabbed her purse and stormed out of the apartment.

When she flung open the door, a shocked Taehyung looked at her with wide eyes.

Jungkook realized Sooyoung had made him forget about going to pick up Tae from his class.

"MOVE OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY YOU PEST!" she shoved the boy to the ground, and fumed away before any of them could say a word.

Jungkook felt himself get angry at the actions of his girlfriend, something that hardly ever happens.

"What the fuck is her deal." He muttered to himself as he rushed over to Taehyung.

The older boy was sitting on the floor, his art tools scattered on the ground.

"Hey Tae you okay?"

"Yeah but I should be asking you that. I could hear the she-demon all the way from the lobby." Taehyung and Jungkook picked up the brushes and went inside their apartment.

Jungkook was always so frustrated when Sooyoung came around these days.

"Hey Guk, are you okay though?"

The younger just sighed, "I don't even know anymore Tae."

The older boy felt bad seeing Jungkook so stressed out.

Crazy mean hag.

"Well how about we go somewhere! I finished my classes for today and I don't have any assignments to do tonight." Taehyung offered with a bright smile, but Jungkook still looked unsure.

"I don't know Tae...I'm ju-"

"No! I'm not taking no for an answer, you need this. Now put on your shoes and change outfits. We're leaving in 10!" Taehyung shouted over his shoulder as he cheekily slammed his bedroom door behind him.

Jungkook just stood there for a second, dumbfounded at how assertive Tae was being.

A-am I...turned on right now...? Shit.

***

So I just wanted to say hello. It's been a while angels thanks to everyone who stuck around till now.

More content coming your way ;) bye love you all!