2.

It was like God finally heard his prayers.

Kim Taehyung is the embodiment of all things wonderful. He's quite popular, especially among the lower classmen in his department.

It's not surprising with his fluffy brown hair and soft skin, his eyes spoke words his lips couldn't. Anyone was ready to give him whatever he wanted, except for his roommate Sanha. Yoon Sanha was indeed an adorable, sweet and lovely boy, but his screaming was pushing Taehyung to his breaking point. He screamed when he was happy, when he was anxious, when he was hungry and the list only carries on. The boy was literally always being loud, especially when he had his boyfriend Eunwoo over. Taehyung had put up with it for half a semester but he just couldn't take it anymore. He had told the freshman that he just needed a bigger work space until he could finally buy a studio, and Sanha was sad at first but then he started shouting out motivational cheers for his hyung's success.

It's so hard to hate the sweet ones.

So when Taehyung scrolled through the school website the night before and saw an opening for a roommate, he legit cried for a few minutes.

"Hyung! Hyung!" The pretty boy ran through the medical building to find his beloved hyung.

Taehyung ran into his office, out of breath and slightly sweaty but a happy smile adorned his face.

"Taebaby? What happened? Did you run all the way from the art department?!"

"Yes! I had to! I was too excited to tell you that I found a new roommate!"

"Really? That's good sweetie, Sanha is a real cutie but we already have one Hoseok to deal with."

Tae nodded in agreement and scrolled back through his messages, thinking back to last night.

After he'd finished crying, Tae texted the number left on the post.

Taehyung: Um hello ! I know you don't know me but I saw ur post for the open room, is that offer still on the table ??

Jeon: Hey dude what's up, yeah the offer still stands. I'm actually trying to just get someone in asap, do u rlly want the room?

Taehyung: OMG YES PLS 😣

Jeon: Lmaoo than it's all urs man, we pay rent at the end of this month

Taehyung: Ok dw that's perfect, my names Taehyung btw nice to meet you roommate

Jeon: Lol hi roomie 😂
Jeon: Anyways thnx for saving me a bunch of time and awkwardness that I would've had to go thru if I had to actually set up interviews w/ppl 😧

[1 New Message- Soulmate🤧💗]: my kitchen is on fire.

Taehyung: No problem 😇 anyways srry to cut this short but I gtg my bff needs my help with some hw
Taehyung: I'll meet you on fri. to start getting things settled in and we can get to know each other more :) byeee

Jeon:

Taehyung was ecstatic to start moving in, he could hardly wait to finally have a nice space to do his artwork. His new roommate seemed nice too, things were starting to look up.

"Well I'm gonna go start packing bye eomma!"

"Bye baby!"