[11 - Kenny McCormick]

Start from the beginning

He stayed quiet, looking at me with more emotions than I could count.

I couldn't even realize as my hands went up to his face and pulled it close to mine, and my lips met his. His hands gripped my arms tightly and his shocks traveled down them. His grip loosened and I pulled away, and caught a glimpse of the small sparks dance across his lips. I'm a split second his face went from bliss to pure fear as he suddenly got up and pushed me away.

"What are you doing to me?!" He screamed, glaring at me. I stared as small tears rolled up in his eyes,"I won't let you use my feelings for you against me."

"Leo, no it's nothing like—"

"Shut up!" He shook his head,"How dare you do that to me?! You call yourself a hero when you just used me?! You're no hero! You're a... you're a" he struggled for a moment but went back into it,"You're even worst than me! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He quickly scurried off, leaving me sitting on the floor.

When the echoes of his shoes hitting the floor distanced themselves, I let out a groan and slammed my fist into the lockers behind me, and clawed at my hair.

Why the fuck did I do that?!

I rested my head against the lockers and sighed. Why did I do that? I was getting to him too. I was almost there. So close.

But what am I even doing? I'm doing all this crazy shit for a boy.

What am I becoming? What have I even become?

No, no no. No. I'm not letting myself do this stupid shit again. I'm not. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. I'm leaving this school, and going on fucking patrol.

————————————————————
A.N:
Hi! Small note break 😊 How are you enjoying the Book? Are you dying from all my 'heart break' chapters? I am!

Aaaaaaanywho I'm takin a break here bc Hey! The chapter is about halfway done! Congrats, you made it this far! I made a small break because Hey, it's good to take a step back, get some air, Cry a little? All those things. Hehe

Also, heads up! Here's where the book may get confusing or weird. It may be a romance Fic but I think even romance fics should have more than fluff and filling, no? Maybe an actual arc or something? Eh I dunno. Well I'm gonna attempt it lol. With a new contender in the ring! Ding ding ding!

I hope ya'll don't mind if I just throw some characters under the buss here. Or even if I made a few characters? I dunno lol. Anyway, Ya'll are either gonna love or hate me after this book is over.

Or maybe the Sequel is over? Who knows~.

Heheeeee I doubt anyone will read a second book even if I made one but EH WHO CARES. I'll figure out those Kinks, don't worry!

But man, I am liking what I've done with the fic, it's pleasing to me for once? It really is! The dynamic I have planned for them is going to be,,, something.

They won't be friends for a while, but not enemies either.

Will they have any interactions with each other for a while? I dunno, Depends how the streams flow. Hehehe

Make up my mind? Pffff why do that when I can tease you guys 😊

Up for more of this fic I got? Yeah Gimme a sec, I'm almost done. I'll leave ya alone for a bit I promise 😭