1

Hey, I write here and theres no specific date or time on when I'll publish these drafts. I have a hard time keeping things to myself so I'll just put it all here. And u don't really care about my life since your not in my ass. But, welcome.

Loading personal information...
⚪ positive
⚪ drama-free
⚪ has integrity
⚪ girlish
⚫ toxic
⚫ violent
⚫ unhappy
⚫ negative
⚫ cuss' big time
⚫ has small patience
⚫ easily triggered
⚫ war freak
and so much more...

This book (or so) contains rants and things that I'd share. This is full of bad words such as fuck. And this will steal your innocence. U know CeCelib ;) hehehe.

Lemme tag people who knows me. Starting with;
uwusaengs

Borreski

ShemivMisiham

MysteryAndHidden

coconathan_

JrAckie

AlJValdez

dekaaj

bananacorn20

XzoXad

ChenAbejailLeeYue

penguinchuchu

CleoShan

eunsoshi

know some of them from a gc, this is 234th. Sorry if I wasn't able to tag you since I got lazy af.

So, hey High School life (noooooo). Means more work work work study study study assignments and shits. Well, I'm a grade 7-primrose. And my head adviser is so freaking nice. While on the other hand, a subject teacher on Mapeh that Irene something, is a crazy man wrench. uwusaengs hehe. that teacher who screams at your face and makes the crap out of you go out. who embarrasses you in front of a crowd. who looks like Miss Arie (a student teacher that i really fuckun hate). The thing is, that Irene and Arie looks so alike. Its like she's Arie's mom or Arie's future self. I so don't miss Arie. But I so don't wanna see that Irene too. Like if you hate us, do you think we love you? Do you think we need you? Do you think your a saint? A deity? A queen? Do you want me to bow to you? How about if I call bullshit?!

You want battle? I can give you war. :)

I fake things. I manipulate people. But not all, those who I tagged, I love u all saranghae buing! Ok stop it childish side my bitch side is disgusted. So, a few of you know Samantha. That small girl whose skin is as dark as *smirks* a woman's you know. She's a reason why their Arnis team lost and only got into 3rd place. She used to be in the DLC shit and all and some even said that How did that rat got in? She's always being called Night Vision since you need night vision crap to see in the dark and FC (feeling close). She's a fake kpopper. She doesn't even know Twice's song Jelly Jelly. She has a lot of bias, according to ——— her Twice bias' are Jihyo Borreski (slay Sam pls.), Sana, Dahyun, and Nayeon. Bijj wtf?! They don't have a wifi at their house and she wears glasses without lens. Like bijj can u not?! She is often called Blackey (shet) and when we graduated Elementary, she got into the top 10 even if she's at the second section. But some say that she cheated her way there, she has so many extra curricular things no wonder she and her black ass is on top.

You still reading? K, imma stop writing cos I wanna slap my body in my bed. More craps later.