Characters

Yo, Hope you guys are enjoying the story right now. I figured you might want to know a bit about the characters in the story. So I'm gonna let them introduce them selves and stuff okay cool. Rox can you start?

Rox: Sure. Hey everybody my name is Roxanne Johnsen, yes I do know my fathers last name is different, however when they divorced I was allowed to change my last name to my mothers maiden name. Anyways I am basically the main character of this book. Lets get a description of what I look like in your head first shall we. I am about 5'1" with brown eyes, my hair is long with blue in it. My natural hair color (Brown) is in there to so I guess you could say its like a navy blue or something. Anyways I am one of the princesses in the book, my outfit style is a mix of Croptops and jeans that have holes in them, and the occasional skirt of dress, I like to wear boots. My hair is either in a ponytail or down, I rarely wear make up. The cars I have are the 2014 wrangler jeep, and the 2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn. The jeep is blue and the Ram is red with white/beige trimming, what I like trucks, we all have our opinions. Anyways Asher, one of the other characters you will meet, is my boyfriend. I like music (DIfferent generes), surfing, and anything that isn't girly I dislike perverts, flirts, and anything that is Pink, Sparkly, freaking girly crap, Slutty things too. I am nice and I love children. And I have a tattoo on my back of a heart with guitars and headphones on it.I sometimes act country too, don't hate. I have something called "BGR" it means Bad GIrl Rox, she basically comes out when shes forced to or when she wants to. It also depends on my attitude. But other than that nickname everyone just calles me Rox, well except for my boyfriend he calls me Princess, because I'm a princess so yeah. Okay well thats me, oh and I really do have a list of things Ash can't cook. Okay who wants to go next?

Ash: I'll go I guess. Hi everyone my name is Asher Haynes, my nickname is Ash because my full name is Asher Scott Hayes. So Ash for short. I am Roxannes boyfriend, I am also the bad boy of the group. My height well im just gonna tell you that Rox goes up to my chin so that should give you a clue as to how tall I am, if my girl is 5'1". I have brown hair and eyes, my style is basically character shirts but every know and than I decide to look good for my Princess. I wear just normal jeans and Addidas. I have a tattoo on my left arm thats a blue dragon. I have 4 other brothers and I am not lying when I say we are all 1 month apart from eachother. I'm serious I don't know how my parents did it, we were all born on the same year but with one month between eachother. How did that happen?

GL: TO BE HONEST THATS WHAT I WANNA KNOW. Is it even possible???????

Ash: I.....Don't.......know.................. Anywasy I like music (any genere), ummmm video games. hanging out with my friends, ect, ect. I dislike, annoying people, you basically have the jist of it so yea. Okay whos next?

Daisy: Ooh me next me next.

Drake: Than GO

Daisy: =D OKAY!!! Hi everybody my name is DAISY SMITH. I'm the fashionesta girl of us all, Im also a  BELIEBER. I have Brown hair. IM EXTREAMLY GIRLY. and well i like girly things and what not. I LOVE pink. I HATE beiber haters. I am one of Roxy's BFF's since like forever. And to be honest *whispers* I'm only wanting to date Chad so that Drake can get jealous and date me. Cause I still have feelings for him. but other than that yea. Whose next?

Drake: Did I just hear you say something about making me jealous by going out with Chad?

Daisy: NOOoooooooooooooooooo O.O 0_0 O_O

Drake: Uh-huh, well I'll go next if you want me too...... Daisy

Daisy: *Blushes* O-o-okay s-sure

Both Rileys: STOP FLIRTING AND JUST GO MAKE OUT ALREADY!!!! DX DX DX

Amber: Seriously guys Drake Just date Daisy already. 

Zoe: Geez taking to long.

Jack and Cole: *Nods heads yes*