Sports festival ( 3/3 )

// I'm pretty sure you guys already know what happened so time skip???? It's Izuku vs Shinso time yassss

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Are you excited Shin-chan? We're gonna fight the next round!"

"Yeah..."

"You'll definitely get in heroics if you win this one! Aren't you excited? I'm so proud of you"

"Yeah..."

"This is your chance to tell the world that you're here! Everyone's eyes will be on you!"

"I-I know..."

"...Are you okay?" Izuku asked, worry lacing his voice

"I-I am, I'm just thinking of stuff"

"Stuff about what?"

"..." Shinso kept quiet

"Shinso?"

__________________

"FOR THE FIRST TIME IN UA'S HISTORY, TWO STUDENTS FROM GENERAL EDUCATION WILL BE FACING DOWN TO FIGHT FOR THE PLACE OF NUMBER ONE, WHO ELSE IS EXCITED?"

"I'm not"

"GOOD FOR YOU! NOW FOR THE FINAL MATCH, HITOSHI SHINSO FROM CLASS 1-C AND MIDORIYA IZUKU FROM THE SAME CLASS ALSO! CAN I GET A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THESE TWO BRAVE YOUNGSTERS?!"

"This should be a close match, after all Midoriya does know his friends quirk"

The stadium cheered

Shinso and Izuku stood from the opposite sides of the battlefield

"Hey" Shinso starts

"Hey!" Izuku answers

What?

Shinso sucked in his breathe

"I.. I command you to..."

Everyone already knew the result of this battle

Or do they?

"I command you to never let yourself out of this arena and I command you to try your best to push me out of it! I'm sick and tired of you looking down on me and holding back just because I'm your friend! So give it your best and scream to the world that you are here!"

Wait what?

And in an instant, Shinso was out of bounds

Because Shinso's quirk was the only thing that let him come this far

The crowd cheered although they were confused, didn't Shinso use his mind control quirk on Izuku?

"Why would you do that? This could've been your chance to get the world know you? What are you doing?" Izuku asked, frustrated

"You know that I can easily push you out of the arena, you trained on mostly your quirk the entire time, why did you use your quirk like that? You know that you couldn't have won"

"T-That's why! I knew you could easily push me out of the arena, but you know about my quirk yet you answered anyways instead of walking out yourself because you didn't want to surrender right? You wanted me to feel like the victory was completely mine yet ever since the start I can't help but that that I was... cheating"

"W-What? Why would you think that you're cheating? That's your quirk, yours only, you're not cheating by using it!"

"You know my quirk and you answered, the only reason you entered the competition was for this moment, to safely secure my first place... but I don't want that, I'm not the one who should get it, from the very beginning I would've lost immediately if it weren't for you, on the Calvary battle, we only won because you were giving us commands, we didn't once spoke aside from when were agreeing with you, in this round you won against Todoroki Shoto, you even got him to bring out his fire side, no matter how I look at it you're the one supposed to be number one"