Chapter One

IVORY'S POV;

IVORY'S POV;

Things have been good lately.

And being in my last year of High School, is amazing, and with my nephew on the way, I was happy.

And I was cozy with a member of the club, from the Tacoma Charter, Happy Lowman. He loves me and I love him.

That's all we really need to know.

That we love each other.

Now on to the fun part about my day, school. Which is where I'm at right now. People have been talking about a new kid, in our grade. I wasn't very impressed.

They're new kids every damn month but they always leave. But what I hear the new kid say changes my mind a little bit.

"Yeah, my dad started working over at TM with one of his buddies." I heard the boy speak, and with that, I walked past them with my best friend, Malia Winston, who has been seeing Chibs, on the down low, with only the club and the old ladies knowing.

(She's wearing a white tank top, jean jacket, floral scarf, black leggings, and black knee high boots

(She's wearing a white tank top, jean jacket, floral scarf, black leggings, and black knee high boots.)

"Were they looking?" She asked as she looked at me.

"Yeah, you know that Riley would do anything to get with you, so of course he was looking." I answer as she looked annoyed, as she always hated Riley's constant arguments that she should date him, and he of course doesn't know that she and Chibs and her about to be official.

"You know I don't want anything to do with him, he is only trying to date me so he can prospect for the club and plus I'm with Chibs." She says as she looks at me, still annoyed.

"And that new guy... he'll probably try to do shit like that too." I say as I started wondering who the hell he was.

"We can always try to get to know him, considering his dad is now working for our boys." She says as she calmly places her bags on the floor of our classroom.

That's when those two boys come walking in, looking at us.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" I heard the new kid ask Riley.

"I don't really know, but Matt, you can't just go out with the most popular girl in school." I heard Riley say. I smirked at Malia, who looked amused by the conversation that the boys behind us were having.

But that's when a knock on the door interrupted us.

"Malia, Ivory, you two are getting signed out." That was all the teacher said before we were pulled out by my mom, Gemma.

"Listen Girls, Wendy OD'd and she had Abel early, so we need you two at the hospital." That was all my mom said before we walked out to her car and drove to the hospital.

When we got there, I didn't want to go in, but Malia wrapped her arm around my waist and directed me in. I didn't want to be here.

"You know what, girls how about you two go to that party?" My mom said as she looked at us.

"Okay, that might calm us a little bit." Lia said as she grabbed my arm and we walked out.