Between Two Hearts [Goldie X Freddy] Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

We walked back to the waiting room as my dad went to the desk to check me out of the hospital. "We'll go Wait in my truck while you check him out." Bonnie told him. He nodded as we walked out of the hospital doors. "Hold on. Wait here. I'll bring it here so it'll be easier on you." Bonnie told me. I nodded and stopped. He jogged over to his truck and brought it over to us. Chica got in and so did foxy. She got in the back and he got int he front. Bonnie's truck had three seats in the front and back so it was able to hold 6 people. That worked concerning we were all here. "Do you want to sit in the middle or by the door goldie?" Freddy asked me. "What do you think will hurt less?" I asked. "Hm.. maybe the middle." He replied. I nodded and walked to his truck. I hesitated to get in considering it was kinda tall but I was able to get in just fine. It only hurt to scoot over to the middle. Freddy got in after me and shut the door. We waited for my dad to come out of the hospital. As we waited, freddy helped me to get buckled in. He grabbed the strap and put it over my shoulder and chest area. He started to buckle it in but stopped for a second. "Are you able to lift your arm a little so I can buckle it in under your hand?" He asked me. I swallowed hard and nodded. I tired lifting my arm without using my other hand and that felt awful. The pain just shot through my entire arm and shoulder. "Ah..!" I cried out. I looked down at my hand and to the side of me when I felt him kiss my cheek. "It's okay.. be careful. Chica can you lift his arm a bit but gently?" He asked her. She nodded and gently grabbed my wrist and lifted my arm up a bit. He buckled me in and she set my arm back down. "Sorry goldie if I hurt you." She told me. "You didn't.. it was stupid of me to move my arm by myself.." I told her. "Don't say that Goldie." Freddy told me. I sighed and leaned onto him and rested my head on his shoulder. My dad soon came and sat in the front seat of the truck. He shut the door and buckled himself in. Bonnie put the gear in drive and drove off. "I'll try to be carful Goldie with the bumps and turns." Bonnie told me as he stopped at a stop sign. "It's okay Bonnie. Don't worry about it.." I told him. He looked around and drove off the driveway of the hospital. I put my hand on Freddys hand that was on his lap. He looked down at my hand and put his other hand on top of mine. I looked around the truck with my eyes and seen that everyone was tired. I felt so bad still. I felt freddy lean his head on top of mine and just rest it there.

We reached my house and Bonnie pulled into the driveway. He stopped it and put it in park and turned it off. I felt freddy straighten his body up and heard him open the door. I sat up straight as he unbuckled himself. Chica had grabbed my hand and unbuckled me. Freddy moved the seatbelt to where it normally is and hopped out of the truck. I scooted over and slowly turned my body to get out. Freddy held his hand out and I put mine in his. He helped me out but I accidentally bumped my shoulder on the front seat when I did. "Ow!" I cried out and grabbed my arm a bit with my other hand. I looked over when I seen freddy quickly came closer to me. He put his hand on my other shoulder and patted my back gently. "You okay?" He asked me. "Mm hm.." I did. He grabbed my arm carefully and started to walk. I followed him to the door. My dad opened the door and let me and Freddy walk in. He lead me to my room and opened my door for me. He let me walk in first and he came in behind me. I sat down on the bed and he grabbed my chair and sat on the chair next to me. I looked up when the other came in with my dad. "Do you need anything goldie? Hungry? Thirsty?" Bonnie asked me. I shook my head. "No. No thank you. I just want to sleep at the moment." I told him. He nodded. "Well we'll go ahead and leave you alone to rest. Want me to take you both home foxy and chica?" He asked them. "Sure." Chica replied. "Sure lad. Thank you." Foxy told him. "Freddy?" Bonnie asked. I looked at Freddy. "You can go home and rest if you want to. I'll be fine." I told him and patted his lap. "Um.." he did. "You can stay if you want to. Just let your parents know where you are I guess." I told him again. He rubbed his arm a bit. "C.. can I stay?" He asked. I nodded and rubbed his leg a bit. "Okay freddy.. well I'll see you later. Might come check on goldie tomorrow or something. Come on guys." Bonnie said. "Feel better soon Goldie! We love you!" Chica said as they walked out. "I love you guys to Chica.." I said as they walked out of the house. "Are you sure you're not hungry goldie?" My dad asked. "No I'm fine.." I replied quietly and looked at the floor. "Hm.. well how does some ice cream?" He asked me. I looked up at him with my eyes. "Heh I always know how to get your attention. So.. you want some?" He asked. I smiled a bit and nodded. "You want some to freddy?" He asked him. "Sure thank you." Freddy told him. He nodded and walked out.