22

" He remained in the same spot on the floor waiting until Jungkook came back but he didn't."

_Please vote and comment.
❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅

Miss Cute

Taehyung did not rest the other night after Jungkook just receded in an abrupt manner. He continued tossing and turning on the couch, stared at the ceiling as if he was begging for it to fall down and crush him to his death, And lastly he had repeated flickering thoughts of suicide while he waited for Jungkook to come back home. Taehyung often stood up trembling from the cold that was left for him ever since he left. He picked up the sharpest kitchen knife and firmly pressed it against his pale wrist but never gained any confidence to create another new cut. Tehyung's shaking hand drops the knife where it clatters before he covered his crying face meanwhile his other hand searched and gripped the necklace Jungkook bought him when he found it. " I'm sorry I hurt you." Taehyung tells Jungkook with his heart banging inside his chest. " I'm sorry I lied, I'm sorry." He raises his voice but when he opened his eyes, Jungkook wasn't there to listen.

By morning Taehyung hadn't slept and he hadn't made it to kill himself either. He continues his normal morning routine before dressing himself in his school uniform, he did this despite being emotionally and physically tired and broken. With no energy left Taehyung exited the dorm while secretly hoping to run into Jungkook or that a car would just run him over. Another thought that just wouldn't leave his head even since last night, was the whereabouts of Jungkook. Was he fine? Has he eaten? Is he safe? Would I...ever see him again? Be his friend again?. Taehyung thought of this while sauntering over to school.

Arriving to school all alone without Jungkook has made Taehyung feel foreign. He feels misplaced and un-welcomed on his experience walking inside alone. The young male arrived to his classroom, eyes immediately prowling for Jungkook's presence but the older wasn't here. With a hopeless sigh Taehyung sat himself at his usual seat and commenced taking out his school materials. As students continued arriving inside the classroom, Taehyung would stare hoping that one of them is Jungkook until ultimately Jungkook did finally arrive. To Taehyung it was heaven to see the one he loves finally show up and thanks to that his  lips twitched into a smile of relief. But it hadn't even been a minute yet when Taehyung frowns when Jungkook icy glare impaled him. It's as if Taehyung became rejected without opening his mouth to defend and explain himself. That glare alone debilitated him but that didn't stop Taehyung who is trembling, to head all the way and stand in front of Jungkook's desk.

The older male stares ahead at the board with a vexed look and pursed lips. " J-Jungkook ...." Taehyung spoke first.

" Don't talk to me." Jungkook interjects.

"Please, You have to let me explain."

" I don't have to do anything for you. You and me are going to go to the main office to change our dorms and after that I don't ever want to see your face again." Jungkook trembles as he spoke and he appeared as if nothing in the world would change his mind.

" N-no kook you can't do this! What I did to you....I swear I didn't mean it! I was planning on telling you-" Taehyung held Jungkook by the arm but his hand was swung away by an irritated and aggressive Jungkook. " Y-you're important to me." Taehyung whispers however the other male didn't even look his way.

' Look at me." Taehyung wanted to say out loud but his mouth was clogged.

" Kim Taehyung please sit at your rightful place. Class is in session." The teacher had just entered the room while fixing his tie and had a tired smile. Taehyung felt his heart break a little more as he looks at his teacher and back to Jungkook. In the end Taehyung reluctantly obeyed and went back to his seating.