Chapter 9: Unleash The Power Of The DemonDragon God

(Leonidis's Pov)
(ArkFall empire capital, Azroton Temple)
Leonidis: well thats was a lot to take in, so what do you guys think about being a tribe?
Velvet, JNPR, & RWBY: yes!
Dragon-humaniod: good so what is your tribes name.
Leonidis: BlackDragon Conquest.
Dragon-humaniod: very well oh how rude of me to forget to introduce my self my name is Scarlett Rouge.
Leonidis: wait as in the Dragon God of Life?!
Scarlett: yes but don't worry I came to help you unlock your power as a Arc DemonDragon God to the full extent.
Leonidis: oh okay well I am sort of training my tribe to unlock their own dragonslaying magic.
Scarlett: no problem I have brought some friends with me.
???×9: hey we're back.
???: who are they?
Scarlett: this is a new tribe formed by the new Arc Demondragon God of Death Leonidis Black. ( point's to you/ Leonidis. )
???×9: what!!
???1: forgvie me Lord Leonidis for being so rude.
Leonidis: I am okay with that, I'm guessing this is your tribe Scarlett.
Scarlett: yes.
Ruby: yay new people!
???2: Ruby is that you?
Ruby: Lore is that you?!
Leonidis: Lore's here!
Lore: Leonidis too!
Leonidis: its good to see you buddy how's the training going.?
Lore: finished it three months ago.
Leonidis: good how about we spar.
Lore: yeah!
Scarlett: no.
Leonidis & Lore: why.
Scarlett: tell me Lore have you ever won a sparing match against Leonidis.
Lore: no why you ask?
Scarlett: because he has the blood of a dragon god in him.
"Cut thats all for now sorry I haven't been uploading as quickly as possible but this is the end of the first book so as soon as I think of a good way to start the second book until next time be amazing people everyone."