Chapter 2: Initiation Painted Black & Gold

Leonidis, Ruby, Blake, & Weiss get early to practice a little before initiation Leonidis & Ruby practiced fighting against each other with magic which amazed the other students but captured the attention of a certain blonde.
Leonidis: come is that all you got Ruby.
Ruby: you know I can do alot better.
Leonidis: then I will make you go all out, (insert Excalibur's & Grim Reapers Call's Summoning Chant).
Ruby: Wait both of them!!
(Timeskip to Initiation also skipping the speech)
(Leonidis pov)
While the blonde boy was asking questions until he was launched the I was launched I was lucky to land not to far from the ruins on my way there I encountered 5 deathstalkers, 2 packs of beowolves, & 4 nevermores.
Leonidis: that was easy chess pieces? Well might as well take one.
"Then Ruby, Weiss, Blake, & a blonde girl.
Ruby, Weiss, & Blake: Leonidis!!!
Blonde girl: Leonidis is that really you & where is Ruby?
Leonidis: hi girls & yes it me Yang & ask the girl with black hair & gold tips.
Yang: really & as for you "turns to Ruby" where is my sister & why are you with my brother.
Ruby: he isn't your brother & I am not your sister my name is Ruby Gold!!!
Yang: Ruby why???
Ruby: Because I was afraid of being next.
Yang: YOU CORRUPTED HER LEONIDIS.
Leonidis: I did nothing she felt this way on her own just like she choose to be my girlfriend.
Yang: SHE'S WHAT SHE'S YOUR SISTER.
Ruby: I choose to be something more to him than a sister.
Yang: why Ruby??
Ruby: YANG WHY DID YOU YOU BECOME A SLUT!!!!
(Timeskip to team assignments)
Ozpin: Ruby Gold, Weiss Schenee, Blake Belladonna, & Yang Xiao Long you four retrieved the four white knight pieces therefore team will be known as RWBY lead by Ruby Gold, & would Leonidis Black please come forth (Leonidis comes on to the stage) for retrieving the the black & gold king so you get to choose a team & become their team leader or become a one man team which do you choose.
Leonidis: I choose to join Team RWBY .
Ozpin: very well Leonidis Black will join Team RWBY & become their team leader. You are all dismissed to go find your dorms.
"This is were we stop for now until next time."