His Dark Side.

(Warning possible fluff, cuz meh, and there will be some cursing in this chapter.)

(It's Been 3 weeks since Ava's Arrival.) The day started like any day, except Medic wanted to sleep in. I got dressed, and walked into the dining area, and was Greeted by Spy, Ava, and Soldier. "Is there a battle today?" I asked, getting a drink. "Nope, Scout got his head stuck in a tree, so Sniper, and Engie are getting him down." Ava said.

Outside of the base... No one POV

Scout had his head stuck in a tree. "Come on! Hurry up!" Scout yelled. "Alright alright, I reckon, I can do this faster..." Engie said. "Now where did I put my chainsaw?" Scouts face went pale. "I think I got one in my camper" Sniper said. Scout was flailing his feet. "Nah nah, you uhhh take your time!" Scout says. Engie chuckled.

Back inside, Your POV

We were in the living room, watching a movie. "Hey guys... Where's Medic?" Ava asked. Everyone looked at me. "He didn't wanna get up, so i guess he wanted to sleep In." I said. "But that doesn't happen very often.." Scout said. "Mhm.." Pyro agreed. "I'll go check on him" I said, making my way to the door. "Wait (Y/n we never told you this, but Doc's got a crazy side. He used to experiment on The RED's. He doesn't do it anymore, but just.. be careful." Soldier said. This must be true because SOLDIER SAID IT IN A CALM VOICE. "Be careful" Scout said. They all wished me luck. I walked to the door, and walked down the tile floors of the hall. I looked at my surroundings, like this is my last day alive. Dark tile floor, White tile walls and ceiling, windows running along my right. And the ceiling lights every few feet. I finally reach the Lab. I carefully pushed open the doors. The lights were off. "M-medic?" I called out, obviously scared. No answer. " Stop fooling around, and please come out." I said, having a little more confidence. After about a minute, something pinned me against a wall. "I have been expecting you Frau." It was Medic. "What The Hell?! Stop!" I yelled, trying to get out of his grip, but he was too strong. "Why mein liebe?" He asked, lighting a candle. He was grinning widely. "This is what they were talking about.." I said. His grin turned into a frown. "They told jou about zis?" He asked angrily. "Ye-yes." I aswered, losing confidence. He grinned again. He put his lips on mine, begging for entry. I broke the kiss, and kicked him in the stomach, so he let's go of me. "Jou shouldn't have done zat frau.." He says looking up at me. I was terrified, so I booked it outa there and back into living room. I locked the doors. "It went horrible didn't it?" Scout asked. I nod my head repeatedly. "I told you..." Soldier said, once again in a CALM VOICE. He took of his helmet. "Tell us what happened." I caught my breath first. "Well, he wouldn't come out, until he pinned me against, a wall, kissed me rather roughly, and i kicked him in the stomach, and booked it outa there." I explained briefly. They looked shocked. "Ya better be lucky That I gave you running lessons, or who knows what he would've done to you." Scout says patting your back. I flopped on the couch and laid down. "Does it make you feel better that you did manage to get me and snipes together yesterday?" Ava asked. "Yes That does make me feel better, because I EM AH LOVE EXPERT!" I yelled, and laughed. "Yes, yes you are" Sniper said, laughing. The fun and laughing stopped when we heard footsteps coming from down the hall. "Everyone shut up" Spy whisper- yelled. "Oooh (Y/n)? Where are jou?~" Medic sang. I'm back to terrified. "Ah... I see.. Jour In ze living quarters." He says. "(Y/n), Ava, get behind us." Spy whispered to me and Ava. We got behind the men, and sat down to avoid being seen. Engie quickly got up and unlocked the door, to seem not suspicious. Medic walked in. "Vhy vas ze door locked?" Medic asked. "I Put in a new lock, and was testing it" Engie said. That man has got good excuses. "Have any of jou seen (Y/n)?" Medic asked. "No, she ran outside somewhere" Scout says, lying. "mhm.. Where's Ava?" Medic Asked another question. "Also Outside" Engie said a little quickly. "Alright. What If I told you that I saw her run in this direction?" He said walking towards the men. Everyone stayed quiet. He knew. He shoved Them out of the way, and revealed Me and Ava. "Found Jou" He says grabbing me by the shirt collar. "I vant her. Jou all are free to leave" He says. "What the Hell man?!" Scout yelled. Heavy Tackled Medic and so he let go of me. "Get off me!" Medic yelled.

Time skip.

We tied Medic up to a chair, and sat down. "Untie me this instant!" Medic Yelled. "Nope, not till your normal again." Scout stated. I sat farther away talking to Ava. Out of the corner o my eye, Medic was staring at me. Then he looked down. Hm, So when he's in this dark stage, he's also a pervert. Yay. (Reader uses a lot of sarcasm XD) I got my phone out and motioned for Ava to aswell. I texted her.

(Y/n): Medic's staring at me. It's creeping me out.

Ava: Yeah, when you were gone, checking on medic, the others told me that when he was in his dark stage, he was also a pervert.

(Y/n): I figured.

We were texting for a while, until Soldier Freakin whisper-yelled to us, as he loosened the ropes around medic, so he's comfortable. "He asleep, we need to go to a different room, so he stays asleep!" We all nodded and went to the dining area. After about an hour, Medic walks into the room. We all freak out, pull out guns, and aim towards him. He looked shocked and confused. "He's Back to normal." Scout said lowering his gun. "Uh Vhat happened?" Medic asked. "You went psycho!!" Ava yelled. "Yeah!, You about Offended (Y/n), and made us Shit our pants!" Scout yelled. "The hell?! That's what he was gonna do?!" I yelled, Wide-eyed. "yeah! Better be glad you booked it out of there or worse would happen!" Scout said to me, patting my back. I look at Medic with a 'wtf' face, and blink a few times. "I'm sorry" Medic said. "You better be! You scarred her for life!" Engie said. I could feel all these thoughts run through my head, and the last thing I could remember, was blacking out.

Another chapter finished. Yey. Hope you enjoyed, and I might do another chapter today. idk. Well, BUH BYE! ~Sarah