Her First Battle

(I'm so sorry if the name is Her First Battle, I ment to put it as Back to Normal ;-;)

MEDIC POV

We've been on Ceasefire Since (Y/n) Disappeared. No Battles or anything. It's Left us all worried. Worried Sick. Amy's Been trying to get with me, ever since she kissed me. I'm still furious about that.

Sniper POV

I was in my camper, just laying around. Since it's still ceasefire, I might as well relax. We're all worried about (Y/n). She just randomly went missing. Medic hasn't been himself since she disappeared. Suddenly, my radio came on. I could hear (Y/n)'s voice! "H..elp m...e!" I could barely hear her voice, through the static. "Shelia, I'm ere! Where are you!" I asked her. "O..ld  S...h..ed ne..ar you..r Cam..per" I could barely make out what she said, but knew. I ran outside, and to the old shed. I bust down the door, and saw her on the floor, with the radio in hand. She looked miserable. "Shelia! What happened!" I  asked her worriedly. "Amy.. She knocked me out and shoved me in here. I ran out of food, and I have an infected wound on my leg, so I can't walk." I'm shocked. "I knew she had a screw loose in her head!" I say. "She said she would win over medic's heart, but that hasn't happened... Has it?" She asked worriedly. "Nah, She's been quite annoying to him lately. She even once kissed him, But He was furious at her, and kicked her out of his lab." I tell her. "He would never let go of you anyways. I tell her reassuringly. "Thanks snipes, but can you help me. I can't walk." No problem." I tell her, and pick her up bridal style, and carry her to the base.

Medic POV

Everyone was in the living room when sniper came in carrying (Y/n). I was so happy. "Where was she??!! I asked, as sniper handed her to me. She held on to me. "I'll explain everythin' she told me, cause she probably doesn't wanna explain' " Sniper said. "Amy Knocked her out, and shoved her in the storage shed outside, and left her for dead. She also said that she would win Medic's heart over. " He finished, while Holding onto Amy's shirt sleeve so she won't run. We all looked at Amy. "Uhhhh Hehehehehehe.." She laughed nervously. "Frau... How could jou do zis.." I asked her. "I Wanted to be with you!" She yells, trying to get out of sniper's grip. "Ya ain't getting out of his grip lass" Demo said. "Mhm, we don't always get what we want." Engie said. "We can easily get you kicked off the team.. I hope you know, Mademoiselle" Spy said. " Well I don't care!" She said angrily. We all looked at each other. We had one decision.

Time skip.

We all waved, and smirked to Amy a the bus left. "OH THANK GOD SHE'S GONE" Scout yelled and we agreed. She was really annoying. "Were glad to have you back (Y/n)."Heavy said. "Yeah! who else would make our delicious breakfasts!" Scout said. "Thank you guys.." She said, blushing. I just realized, that I'm still holding her. "Liebe, I feel bad vor not looking hard enough..." I said. she then pulled me into a passionate kiss. Every clapped and cheered. She then pulled away. "Feel bad still?" She asked. "Not anymore" I say, smiling.

Another chapter! Wooohooo!  The story isn't over yet! Also, I'm adding another Female mercenary! Don't worry, she's gonna be your best friend. And she falls in love with sniper ;). Thanks for reading! BUH BYEEEE!! ~Sarah