Another Battle.

"GET UP MAGGOTS!" soldier yelled. "NoOooooOO... Go away Mr.Alarm Clock.." I responded tiredly. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" soldier yelled at me. "It's your new nickname, so deal with it!" I shouted, as i got up. "Stop yer Hollerin'!" Engie yelled from his room/workshop. Soldier groaned and walked down the hall. I Got my battle clothes on, and walked out. "Who Makes breakfast today?" I asked. "It's my turn!" Scout said, as he raised his hand. Everyone was wide-eyed. No one liked it when scout cooked, because he was the WORST cook. Worse than Pyro, who burned the food."Ya know what.. I Think I'll pass on breakfast.. Cause ya'know.. I had a Midnight snack.." Engie says, as in an excuse to get Outa breakfast "Me too!" Medic says. "Aye.. me also." Demo says. Everyone was making up excuses to get out of breakfast. I havent thought of an excuse yet. "So someone finally wants to eat my food?!" Scout yells. Uh oh. I turn to the others and signal, 'Help me!!' Then medic spoke up. "Acualy, (Y/n)'s Throat, is quite dry and it'll be hard vor her to eat, I can tell by her voice, she might need to cut back on food" Medic says to get me out of eating scout's food. Scouts happy look, turned into a frown. "Fine, but she's the only one who has a good excuse!" scout says. "Let's go to my lab to get your throat checked out." He says. We walk out into the hall, and burst out laughing. "Oh my God, He fell for that!" I say with tears in my eyes. we finally stop laughing, and soldier walks up to us. "GET PREPARED MAGGOTS! THE BATTLE STARTS SOON!" Soldier Yelled. "Dude, were right here, you don't exactly have to yell every time. "YES I DO, NOW GO!" He yells, pointing towards the double doors. God, when will he just chill out. Everyone rushes outside, and gets to places.

Mission starts in

........3

......2

....1

GO!

We rush out and start battling The RED's. (Your a blue) "MEDIC!!" Scout yelled. "I've got you!" I ran to him and healed his wounds. "Thanks!" He said and ran off, drinking soda. "DOCTOR!" Heavy yelled. "I've got ya!" I ran to him, and healed him. "What happen to your sandwich?" I asked him. "I ate it." He responded. I sighed and handed him another one. "YAY SANDVICH!" Heavy yelled and ran to gun people down. This job is stressful, but I'll get used to it.

THE ENEMY HAS TAKEN OUR INTELLIGENCE!

"NOOOO!" We all yell in defeat. I sighed. We walk back to the double doors. Walking down those halls, knowing that we lost, isn't easy to get over.

Another chapter done! Thanks for reading! ^-^ Hope you enjoyed, BUH BYE! ~Sarah