" Yep." I say popping the 'p' then sitting in the passenger side seat as Jackson walks around to the driver's.

-

-

-

I hop out of my small car, stretching and walking around after the 2 hour ride upstate. 6 more cars follow ours into the driveway. Jackson pops the trunk and hands me a suitcase. We all help each other in unpacking and settling in and in two hours we're ready to go swimming.

" Ok who's gonna drive the boat?" I question, meeting everyone's glances.

Derek shuffles towards me, " I will." He takes the keys from my hand, " it's the closest thing to a ferry boat." He whispers the last part, making me laugh. Jackson clears his throat, glaring at Derek, " ok so let's get going."

-

-

-

* on the boat *

" Ok," I sigh, leading us to a huge, shiny pontoon boat, " this is it." I stand there and watch everyone's mouth fall open. I have quite the collection of boats. All together I have 5 boats, 1 yacht and a few jet skis, along with accessories like water skis and inflatables ect.

" You own all of these?" Alex questions me with wide eyes.

" Yep."

If possible, his mouth drops even more, "awesome dude."

Once we're all settled in, Derek starts the motor and we start towards the nearest sand bar.

" So Y/N," Arizona starts and moves over next to me, " why the collection of boats?" Callie moves over to sit by Arizona and joins the conversation.

" Well as a kid, we always came up here for the 4th and we always had a family boat, until one year our boat broke down and then we couldn't find a replacement so we really didn't come up here as much." I start to ramble, " and it wasn't just my immediate family who came up here, my mother's side had a resort here on the lake, so I have tons of memories from here and once our boat broke we didn't come up here. When I settle down and have kids I want my kids to have a similar experience up here, except, hopefully, our boat won't break down." A small laugh escapes all of us.

" So, you want kids?" Callie asks, a small smile dancing in her lips.

" Yeah, I mean I always imagined having them." I shrug, taking a sip from my water bottle.

" Are you and Jackson planning?"

" Oh my god no!" I choke on my water, " no no." Heat rushes into my cheeks, as I place a hand in my chest, coughing, "notrightnowatleast" I quickly scramble out the last part before being called by Derek.

" Is this the right sandbar, Y/N?" Captain Derek inquires.

" Yep," I cough from the not properly swallowed water. Mark strips off his shirt and jumps into the waist-high water. Owen hands him the anchor as Meredith, Cristina and I throw inflatables into the warm water. Pretty much everyone files into the water besides me. I head to the back of the boat and lather myself in tanning oil and lay down on the back of the boat. I tie my hair back into a messy bun, and strip off my cover-up a.k.a. one of Jackson's old t-shirts.

" damn," I can feel Jackson's eyes on me, causing a smile to spread on my lips. " How come I've never seen you in a bikini before?"

 " How come I've never seen you in a bikini before?"