I grabbed another Villain who stupidly charged towards me. We landed smoothly on the black void of space and I pushed the Villain forward. In front are Villains I brought here. About a dozen of them stood in front of me, looking around, wandering the never-ending void of darkness. When they sense me, some had their guards up. While some just stood.

"Take us away from here," one said, her eyes pleading.

"Please, I couldn't endure another second here."

"I think I might lose my mind!"

Their protests and pleas fell on deaf ears. That's what's wrong with a lot of people. They tend to lose perspective when they encounter something different, something that is out of this world. Many would definitely lose their mind if left in this darkness alone. I couldn't blame them. They are just people with eyes who couldn't see the beauty in darkness. They're scared to be left here alone, with just speck of dusts as their company. It's the ultimate form of punishment. A lifetime imprisonment in a space with only dead stars as the witness of their meaningless existence.

I blinked my sympathy away and open a portal, reappearing back in the battlefield just in time to witness the skinny pale blue haired man with disembodied hands grabbed Aizawa Sensei's elbow.

"Where's your little brat of a student?" His voice sent shivers down my spine.

Aizawa Sensei delivered a punch on the pale skinny man and jumped in front of me, clutching his bleeding arm. The skin on his elbow disintegrated, showing the pinkish flesh that I couldn't bear to stare for a moment too long. It must be that man's Quirk, he can disintegrate anything just by touching it.

"That Quirk of yours, isn't it unsuited for fighting masses for long periods? Isn't this far removed from your typical job? Isn't your specialty short-length sneak attacks? So was the reason you jumped into battle was to give your students some sort of peace of mind? Oh, look! There you are little Warp Gate," he said, pointing at me. His small speech was enough provocation that one more word would trigger me to pull this man inside my portal and leave him there for all eternity.

"I'm not a Warp Gate," I stated as calmly as I could.

"Acting cool like your Hero Teacher? You're so cool, Eraser Head, so cool,"

"By the way, I'm not the last boss here."

For whatever reason, I found myself being pushed beside. If my initial reaction was as sharp as Aizawa Sensei's, I could've saved him. I could've grabbed his hand and open a portal, saving both of us. But no, he pushed me a good distance away from him as the tall bulky Villain sneaked behind him and hoisted him up.

"I'll bring this student as a bonus after killing All Might," he said in a hissed as he walked towards me.

My knees buckled up. They're shaking too much that I found myself sitting on the ground. No, I wasn't afraid of this skinny man, in terms of physical strength, I think I could manage him. No. The reason why my mind ceased to function any rational thoughts. The reason why my ears stopped hearing noises around. The reason why my eyes are wide as saucers. It was because of the gigantic beast sitting behind Aizawa Sensei. I watch as it break Aizawa Sensei's arm and smashed his head on the pavement.

"Yoru!" In the middle of my horror stricken thoughts, I heard Aizawa Sensei.

"Go! Get out of here!" The humongous beast smashed Aizawa Sensei's head on the ground again, his blood began to pool down on the indented concrete.

"Yoru, you cannot be ignorant for the rest of your life. You cannot hide forever. Because there will come a time...

"...when a situation will demand my attention and will force me to fight."