More Family Drama...Of Course.

Start from the beginning

How could someone act like that around someone who is clearly taken? It doesn't matter if you don't get along with you're family, in the end they're still you're family. Sure Set may have done him wrong but after all these years I'm sure he's more than made up for it.

"Umm, Declan?" Squeaked Owen from beside me.

"What?" I questioned.

"You're hur-hurting my arm." He whimpered. Immediately I released him and apologized profusely. 

"I'm so sorry Owen. I wasn't thinking straight." I muttered rubbing the back of my neck and staring down at the ground.

"What happened?" Set popped up beside me and snatched up Owen's arm to stare at it.

"I'm sorry." I repeated myself without looking at Set.

"I didn't ask you to apologize Declan I asked you what happened." He repeated himself sounding a bit on edge.

"I was just trying to get away from Horus and I was angry and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. I accidentally hurt Owen and I'm so-"

"Yes, I know. You're sorry." Set replied with a soft sigh. "I understand how much Horus can push your buttons but that's just his personality. You can't let him get under your skin otherwise this won't be the first time you lose your cool. His father was the exact same way."

"Owen honestly, I will never do that again. I can't apologize enough. Please forgive me." I pleaded finally looking at him.

In true Owen fashion he flashed me the most dazzling smile and rushed me with his arms wide open. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck as he squeezed me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

"It's fine Declan. I know that you wouldn't hurt me like that." He replied.

"Well now that that's all over I say that we get a move on. It's quite boring watching you three kiss and make up." A voice huffed behind us.

Turning around I watched as a now shifted Anubis was rolling his eyes at Horus who had his arm draped around Anubis' shoulder. The two of them looked quite comfortable together; well Horus looked comfortable while Anubis looked annoyed.

"Horus, why are you even here?" Set questioned in another huff of annoyance.

"I already told you that I wanted to come visit." He shrugged in response.

"You're a nuisance." Set muttered.

"Yes, we've covered this already. Now let's get going. How about we go that one bar with the amazing dancers?" He questioned, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Well...I do-don't...umm...think that they'd like it there." Set stuttered out.

"Why not?" I replied turning to stare at him. The way he reacted seemed awfully suspicious.

"Let's just say the last time Horus came down Daddy dearest wasn't actively looking for his mates." Anubis replied.

Owen looked between Set and Anubis a few times before crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at Set a bit. I laughed at the cute expression on his face as he stared at Set who was trying to avoid eye contact.

"Babe, you can't blame him for wanting a little company every so often. He didn't know he'd be meeting us anytime soon." I explained.

"That doesn't take away from the fact that he slept with someone else." Owen's bottom lip jutted out away from his face as he pouted like a four year old. 

"Can we talk about this another time when we're not out in public babe?" I questioned leaning down to whisper in his ear as people began to take notice of us.