Unexpected Visitors.

"Grandchild? I'm too young and handsome to be a grandfather! Nicky, tell him I'm too young and handsome to be a grandpa!" Damien shouted.

"You're definitely handsome..." Nicholai replied distractedly.

"And?" Damien prodded.

"You're not young anymore old man." I laughed.

"Where have I gone wrong in raising you?" Damien glared at me.

"Can we get back to the fact that I have another child now?" Set questioned staring at me.

"Well maybe you can raise this one not to hump everything." I smiled thinking of Anubis and how he got when he was drunk and Set simply shrugged knowing I was talking about Nooby.

"Well I've always wanted grandchildren but this is a little unexpected." Mateus sighed.

"I have parents you know." Eva squeaked out for the first time.

"Wait! If she has parents why are you trying to adopt her?" Imani questioned me.

"I don't know. I feel like I need to watch over her and Xerxes feels the same. My uncle has promised to help her find her parents if she helped him pretty much torture me but we all know that he wouldn't help anyone for any reason. So until we find her parents I have designated myself as her parental guidance." I announced.

"And how does Owen and Set feel about this?" Nicholai questioned them.

"I feel fine with it." Set replied, "As long as my mates are happy, I'll be happy." Set replied with a goofy smile on his face that I just wanted to kiss off and Owen was too busy trying to nip at Eva's fingers as she tried to poke his snout every so often.

"Owen doesn't seem too upset about having her around." I remarked.

'She's entertaining.' He laughed over our mental link.

"So how do you plan on finding her parents? We kind of have a lot on our plate right now." Imani remarked and he was definitely right.

"I'm not sure yet. I was just going to talk to her first and see what I could find out then we could go from there. But first I want to know what she knows about my Uncle and everything that's happening over there. When we first met I got a little bit of it but now I'm not sure if that was all a lie or not." I remarked.

"It wasn't a lie. The pack is starved and yet he expects everyone to be strong, healthy warriors that should be able to take down anyone at anytime and if they can't do it then he'll punish them. The only one's who really don't get treated as bad are the wolves that are directly under the Beta. They don't listen to the Alpha and I don't think that they're actually a part of the pack."

"So why is he starving them? Do they not have enough money to feed the pack?" Nicholai questioned.

"There's money. I know there is because he sends the pack adults out into the mortal world to work and then he pools all that money together and he keeps it "In case of emergency" as he says it. I'm sure he's using it for all his toys and to pay off the more high priced witches. I only wanted one thing from him and it's the only reason I was still helping him otherwise I would have left once he started treating me like part of his pack.

I'm still not a strong enough witch to fight back especially once him and his beta started getting rough with me. There were also a few times I was genuinely afraid for my life but then I was able to make myself disappear or blend into my surroundings to escape them. But now I feel like I actually have a chance at finding my parents with you. Please help me."