12. The Black Snake Woman

Start from the beginning

Katsumi blinks before grabbing her head in pain. 'What is this?!'

"All you need is to open this book." Hebika smiles, tracing his jawline. "All the information is in this book, Daishi."

"Katsumi!"

"It's all in here?"

"What the hell is going on?!" "Katsumi! Snap out of it!"

"Yes. It may sting a bit, but I'm sure you can handle it." She smirks, licking her lips with her forked tongue.

"O-oh... J-ARGH! Ch.... I-I'm causing trouble a-again... K-kami..."

"ARGHHH! W-WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Katsumi! Hang on!"

Blood starts to drip from Katsumi's head as she screams loudly.

"Oi! Keep it together will Daishi! You're even bleeding!"

"I-I'm fine... But what was that...?" Katsumi asks, as Lucy starts to clean the blood with a cloth. "It felt so unbearable, like... Something was found out..."

"Katsumi. Are you okay?" Erza asks, concerned. "You gave us a real shock there."

"I'm fine. Really." Katsumi says seriously. "I... I caused you all trouble though. And I'm really sorry."

"Its fine Katsu!" Natsu barks out with a grin, slapping her on the back, despite the red head and blond's glares. "As long as you're fine, its all good!"

"Yeah." Gray agrees.

"Oh. I forgot to mention. But our client dropped this off before. Our reward is 240,000J." Erza comments, holding up two sacks of coins. "We can evenly divide this into 60,000 each."

"Aw, so close to the rent for this month..." Lucy sulks as Katsumi smiles and pats her back comfortingly.

"Lucy. I can lend you 10,000J for this month. I don't use much money so it's fine." Katsumi says with a smile as Lucy's eyes brighten up. "And don't worry about paying me back. Think of it like an early birthday present."

"Really?!" Lucy says ecstaticly. "You're the best Katsumi! Thanks!"

"No problem." Katsumi smiles. "We'd best be going though."

"We're off to the train then." Gray replies as Natsu sulks in the backround.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oi, Katsumi." A gurgly voice answers. "How do you not get motion sickness?" Natsu asks, clutching his stomach.

Katsumi blinks before grinning sheepishly. "Aha didn't you know Natsu?" She asks as Natsu and everyone stares at her cluelessly. "Girl dragonslayers don't get motionsickness."

"Oh that's why." Erza says, an understanding look on her face. "That's why Wendy isn't affected by all the train rides, but everyone else is. I see."

"Yeah." Katsumi nods. "Sorry Natsu, but I don't know much healing magic. Wendy's the expert in that." She admits.

"I-its alright..." Natsu replies weakly, holding his face.

"We're almost here. Hang in there Natsu." Lucy comforts as Katsumi giggles softly, music to Gray's ears. Katsumi glances at Gray, who is smiling contently at Katsumi.

"Katsumi." Gray says  suddenly. "Did anyone ever told you, that you look good smiling?" He grins as Katsumi's face flushes red.

"W-where did that come from?" Katsumi stammers, waving her hands in front of Gray's face frantically. "A-are you sure you're alright Gray?"