12. The Black Snake Woman

Start from the beginning

"But I can still enhance the powers I have to defeat that girl!" He exclaims loudly, shocking the little goblin. "She won't stand a chance! But I still have to retrieve part of my powers back... How?!" He growls frustratingly.

The goblin starts to shrink at the man's growing anxious aura.

The man suddenly slams his hands on the table standing up, as the goblin nearly faints. "Who are you, and what do you want?"

A woman, with light blue hair smirks, her fangs standing out the most. "Well, it's not about what I want, darling." She purrs, walking towards him. "I just want to help you, and your, goal, to elimanate the filth in the world."

"You mean her?" The man narrows his eyes.

"I've heard alot about you, Daishi..." The woman says, draping her arms around his neck. "And I want to help you. Me and my brother, of course."

"Without benefit?" Daishi scoffs. "You surely want something out of this."

The woman's smirk grows bigger, stretching across her face oddly. "Oh, Daishi darling, I do get something out of this." She says seductively. "I get to see dear old Katsumi wither and die in pain."

Daishi closes his eyes momentarily. "So you're after her too." Daishi says in a tired voice. "Well I'm still not going to work with you. I need her for a different reason."

The woman smiles even wider, making her mouth seem even creepier then before. "If you work along side us, we will tell you the solution to stealing her power away."

Daishi's eyes widen. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" Daishi demands, his eyes glowing with hatred and curiousity. "For all I know you could be planning to steal my powers of immortality."

"For a man who is immortal, you can be very dense." The woman states bluntly, running her long fingers through his hair. "The name is Hebika Kuraito."

"Hebi..." Daishi murmurs. "Snake woman. Were you perhaps created on that island that day?"

Hebika nods and smiles, a wicked grin. "Smart man. Perhaps you could use that genius-ness to surpass her over powered skills."

"You mentioned something about a brother." Daishi says with narrowed eyes. "Where is he? I wish to meet with all of my new accomplices."

"Of course, Daishi..." Hebiki says with a wide smile, licking her lips.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Achoo~" Katsumi sneezes into her arm as everyone looks at her strangely. "Oh, excuse me."

"You know, they say when you sneeze that someone is talking about you." Lucy informs happily. "So who do you think is talking about you, Katsu-chan?"

"Hmm? I don't really know..." Katsumi says thoughtfully.

"You believe that kind of stuff, Lucy?" Gray raises an eyebrow. "It's stupid."

Lucy pouts and Katsumi laughs nervously.

"Now now, it's not nice to poke fun at Lucy's belief." Katsumi says as Lucy nods vigorously.

"Yeah yeah..." Gray murmurs, averting his eyes from Katsumi's concentrated stares.