"Right now." Jake said. Jake opened the door and a gorgeous girl walked in. She had brown roots, but the rest of her hair was blonde, she was beautiful.

"Guys, I want you to meet my fiancé, Ally

"Guys, I want you to meet my fiancé, Ally." Jake said.

"Welcome to the family!" Dad said, smiling and shaking her hand.

"Thank you, Mr. McGarrett." Ally said.

"Call me Steve, please." Dad said.

"Will do!" She said smiling.

Everything about her was beautiful. Her big, but not to big, white teeth, she was skinny, but not to skinny. Her hair was perfect. She was perfect.

"Oh my goodness, you're so beautiful! Ah! I'm going to have a daughter-in-law!" Mom said with tears in her eyes.

"Aw, thank you, Mrs. McGarrett. You're so beautiful too!" She said.

"You can call me Cat or Catherine, honey." Mom said.

"Will do!" She said, happily.

"Hi Ally, I'm Jenna!" Jenna said, smiling.

"Hi Jenna, it's so nice to meet you!" Ally said smiling.

"What's up Ally? I'm Kaleb, the cute one." Kaleb flirted with a wink. Barf. That was disgusting.

Ally laughed. "Oh, are you? Guess I'm with the wrong man." She said, jokingly.

"I'm Kara." I simply say.

"Hi Kara. It's so nice to finally meet you. Out of all of you, Jake has talked a lot about you over the past four years. You're one in a million, it sounds like. I can't wait to get to know you. I hope we have a great relationship like Jake and yours, hopefully even more." Ally said. What? Jake talks about me? Wow.

"Thank you. Yeah. That'd be great." I say smiling. I like her.

"It's so nice to finally meet you all. It's been four years and we only spent time around my family, hopefully we spend a lot with you guys!" Ally said. She was a sweetheart. We're going to get along just great if she understands my humor.

Dad, mom, Jake, and Ally say around talking. I went out to watch the sunset and the waves crash. Hawaii is so beautiful. Just then, Eddy came out and sat next to me.

"Hi Eddy!" I say. I take my phone out as Eddy went and sat in front of me. It was perfect. I got onto snapchat and took a picture. I posted it only my story saying idk what is more beautiful; Eddy or the sunset <3. After that Dad came out.

"Hey." He said, sitting down next to me.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey Eddy." Dad said. Once he did that, Eddy barked. I smiled.

"I need to talk to you about something." Dad started. Did he know about last night?

"Last night, I went to check on you girls and you weren't there. Wanna tell me where you were?" He said crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at me.

"At the beach.." I mumble.

"Where?" He questioned again.

"At a beach party, sir. Grace invited me so I said yeah. I didn't think last night was going to happen. I had one drink and that was it, I swear." I say, telling him the whole truth and nothing but the truth. (Haha, that's pretty funny.)

"I know, I saw you there last night. Who was that guy you were standing next to?" He asked.

"Clayton, sir." I said.

"Well, you're grounded until further notice. I'm not letting you off that easy. You'll have a bedtime spanking before you go to bed. I don't want you sneaking out again. It scared me. That guy was crazy last night, shooting the teenagers left & right. You need to be careful." He lectured.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." I said. By now, it was dark. We walked back into the house. Kaleb and Jenna were playing some Wii game. Before we walked in, "Go get ready for bed, I'll be up in a little bit." Dad said. I nod my head. He opened the door and let me in. Eddy came running in when he heard dad whistle. I went upstairs and showered. I got out once I was done, dried off, put my panties on and my spandex and a sports bra. I laid on my bed with my phone for the last of my freedom with my phone.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I say. Dad walked in with a wooden paddle. Great. This is going to hurt.

"Lean over your bed please." He said. I did as he said. Since he had already lectured me, he just started spanking my poor butt. First he used his hand over my spandex. First he started out slow. Left, right, center. Then it got harder. He took my spandex down and spanked left, right, center. He came down hard and fast.

"Ow! I'm sorry dad!" I cried. He then picked up the paddle and pulled my panties down.

"You're getting 40." He said and placed it on my butt. I tried to prepare for the next 40.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Owwie! I'm sorry! Please stop!" I cry and beg. I keep begging and pleading even though it wasn't going to work.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ow! Stop!" I cry, squirming around.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Please dad!" I yell.

"10 more sweetie, you can do it babe." Dad said rubbing my back.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ow, I-I'm sooo s-sorry." I cry into his chest as he picks me up and holds me while I cry. After a while, I calm down.

"I need your phone and all electronics before you go to sleep." He said. I nod my head while sniffling. I put my panties and spandex back on, handing dad my phone and iPod. He took the cable out of my tv and blocked the internet from coming into my room. Great.

"Once you're bedtime spanking is up, you're ungrounded." He said. I sighed, that's 2 more weeks.

"Yes sir." I say, yawning.

"Good night babe. Love you." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight dad. Love you too." I say. As he walks out he turns the light out and I go to sleep.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hiya! Hope you enjoyed. :) comment ideas and/or thoughts. :) thank you!