July 4th Party

Kara's P.O.V:

We got to the beach finally. We heard the music a couple blocks away. So hopefully people don't call the police. We got there and Grace started hitting on a guy. Wow, okay. I looked around. There were many hot guys here and many beautiful girls here, I kind of felt insecure. Was I too fat and ugly for this party? Should I just go home? I'm not good enough to be here. All these girls are beautiful or gorgeous and here I am, looking like Shreak. Gotta get back to my swamp... (OMG, I love shreak SOOOOOOO much. Wow.)

I was about to get Grace when someone caught my eye. Was that? Was that Clayton? I smile and walk over to him.

"Hey." I shyly say.

"Hey." He said.

"So what are you doing here tonight?" I question.

"With my best bud, he wanted me to come. I'm not one for parties." He said.

"Same, haha." I say, but then we heard a loud bang. We look over and someone was holding a gun. Shit.

"Everybody, listen up. You all are going to help me get out of here. Now, who has a car? No, a boat would be better." The person holding the gun stated. We all looked around. Grace and I looked at each other and we heard sirens, informing us that the police were almost here.

"If nobody answers in the next 5 seconds, someone will be shot." The person warned.

"5" "4" "3" "2" "1".. your loss." He said and shrugged as he shot the closets person to him, who I did not know.

"Put the gun on the ground, put your hands up, and get on the ground, now." I heard Duke shout.

"Call Steve and Danny, we need back up!" Duke said. Crap. Shit. Crap. Shit. Shit. Grace and I'd faces dropped. We heard more sirens coming, which meant, Five O was on their way, great.

The guy who brought the gun, pointed it towards Duke and shot, but missed. Dad and the team showed up, great.

"Put the gun down, now!" My dad shouted.

"Get me a boat and I will." The dude hollared.

"Put the gun down and let the kids leave." Danno said.

"I'll keep shooting them until you get me a boat." The guy said, shooting another in the shoulder. Then you heard another one being shot and the guy who was crazy dropping. This was crazy. We all started to go home, gathering our things, cleaning up. I looked at my phone, 2:07 AM. Geez. I did drink a little and swim, but it was a good night. Grace and I walked back home. We got home before dad , which was perfect! We climbed back into my window and we got changed and went to bed. I was pretty tired. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

This part is shorter since it was basically the rest of last chapter. I didn't want to make the last chapter extremely long so I did it this way. Hope you really enjoyed!!

Comment what you did today for July 4. I didn't have an exciting one. I went yard sale shopping with my mom but then we didn't see much so we went to goodwill and I got another pair of work pants, so that's as exciting as it gets for me. Haha.