"I don't know what you're talking about." She said.

"Of for Heaven's sake, Nikki! Stop lying to me! You've admitted it to yourself. I know you have. You want nothing more than to be with him. So, do it. You both want to be with each other."

"Cayley, I'm not going to be with him. I'm not getting cheated on."

"Oh, my gosh!" I yelled. "Nikki, not every guy wants to cheat on you! Not every guy is like John, okay? It's possible for a guy to love you. And Harry loves you! If he didn't he wouldn't be here. I'm going back to England with them. I'm not going to stand here and argue with you. When you decide to stop being a baby, you come to the airport and get on the plane with us. I'll text you the details." I said before leaving.

--Nikki's P.O.V--

Why does she always have to bring John into the conversation? I thought to myself. Because he's the reason you're avoiding Harry. You're afraid of what he did to you happening again. You'll never be happy if you don't forget about it.

It had been almost half an hour since she left. My phone buzzed.

Cayley: Flight 142. Plane leaves in 20 minutes. Times ticking. Better hurry.

I sat there for a few minutes longer before grabbing the suitcases I still hadn't unpacked. I ran to Jayce's room.

"Jayce, come on! I need your help!" I yelled.

"With what?"

"Just come on! Give me the keys, and come on." Normally he would have asked why, but this time he didn't. He threw me the keys, and followed me out to the truck. He put my bags, in the back, and I raced off to the airport. The plane was taking off in 10 minutes, and I still had about 8 minutes left to drive.

I went as fast as I dared to go, and pulled into the airport. I jumped out of the truck.

"Get my bags!" I yelled to Jayce as I raced inside. I had explained everything to him on the ride over. I reached the terminal where Harry's plane was boarding.

"Flight 142 is now leaving." A voice said over the intercom.

"No!" I shrieked, running towards the doors that would lead to the plane. But they were closed. I stepped back, and watched the plane move down the run way, and take off into the sky.

"Nikki?" I looked up to see Jayce, my bags still in his hand. "What happened?"

"I missed the plane. Can you take my stuff back to the truck? I'll be there in a minute." He nodded, and walked off. I collpased onto one of the plastic chairs, and bent over, putting my face in my hands. I let the tears come. I didn't even care anymore. I had missed the plane. I had no way to get a ticket. Cayley had bought mine for this time. I just cried. If I wasn't so stubborn, I would be on that plane right now.

"Nikki?" I heard my name again, but this time it wasn't my brother. No, it most definately was not my brother. Not entirely belieiving my ears, I looked up.

"Harry?" I asked, looking at the curly haired brown eyed boy I cared so much for.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Oh... you know. What are you doing here? I think you missed your plane." I said. He looked at me with those green eyes of his.

"No, I didn't miss it. I let it leave without me."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because, there's someone here in California that I care loads about. And, I was stupidly going to get on a plane, thinking she'd be happier if I wasn't here. But then, I decided I hadn't tried enough to get her to talk to me. And I still had a few days to convince her to give me a chance. So, I changed my mind, and told my friends to go on without me." He said. "Now that you know why I'm here, why are you here?"

"Well, you know. There's this boy that I care loads about.  And I was stupidly going to let him get on a plane and go back to his home country without telling him how I felt about him." I said.

"Oh, really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Really." Harry grinned at me, and I grinned back. I pushed myself up off the chair, and ran over to him. I threw my arms around his neck, and his arms wound around my waist. I hugged him tightly as he picked me up off the ground.

"Sorry it took so long to let you know." I said against his neck.

"Sorry it took my so long to try to get you to talk to me myself." He said. I pulled back, and looked at him. "So, that boy you care loads about... is he good looking?"

"Just kiss me." I laughed. He smiled, and moved his head towards mine. His soft lips pressed against mine, and immediately I felt whole again. It was like going home after being gone for so long. But, where you missed it so much, and you were happy to be back. That's what it felt like.

"I'm not letting you go ever again." He said, pulling back from me. I smiled. "I care about you way too much. And, if you had stuck around long enough for me to get back from the interview, you would have known I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend."

"You were?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Mhm." I looked at him, waiting for him to ask me, but he didn't. He just continued staring at me, a smile on his face before kissing me again.

"Aren't you going to ask me?" I asked him, pulling away.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why, Harry?"

"You'll see." I sighed, and he put me down. "So, I guess I need to go check into another hotel."

"Why would you check into a hotel? You can stay with me."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"No, not at all." I said sarcastically. "What kind of question is that? Of course I'm sure. Now come on. Jayce is waiting."

"Jayce?" He asked.

"My big brother."

"Oh, God."

"Don't worry. He's alright." I grabbed my bags, and waited for Harry to get his, and we headed out to Jayce's truck. "Hey, Jayce!" I said.

"There you are! Hey, why are you happy? You were just crying- woah. Wait. Who's that?" Jayce asked, getting out of the truck so that all 6 foot 2 inches of him were seen. I heard Harry gulp beside me.

"This is Harry. He's my friend." I said. "My special friend." I looked at my brother, giving him a warning look. Hurt him, or say anything embarassing about me, and you die. I said in my head. He seemed to pick up the message.

"Okay then. Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded, and went to put my bags in the back.

"Uh uh!" I said, seeing Jayce head for the driver's side of the truck. He turned around.

"What?"

"I'm driving."

"Are you kidding me?" He asked. "I can't even drive my own truck?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding? And as I've pointed out before, I'm a better driver than you. I don't want to die today, and I'm sure Harry doesn't either. Besides, you don't want to be responsible for killing one of the most loved boys in the world."

"And you do?" He asked.

"I'm not going to kill him. I'm a better driver than you. Again!" My brother sighed, and  opened the door. "Harry, get in the middle." I said. He looked at me, and reluctantly climbed in next to me. Jayce got in, and shut the door, and I took off towards my house.

Author's note: Yeah, this was incredibly short and suckish. sorry. Wrote it in an hour. :/