Chapter 33

--Cayley's P.O.V--

I sat in Nikki's kitchen, trying to think of something to do. I was trying to make her happy, make both of them happy, and all I was doing was sending her into a deeper depression by mentioning to her what kind of shape Harry was in. I desperately needed to do something, but there was no way I could do it myself. I had already tried to convince her to talk to him, and obviously that had failed miserably.

I needed help.

I left her house, and ran back to the boys hotel. I took the elevator, mumbling about how slow it was. I looked up at the ceiling, tapping my foot impatiently as I waited for the elevator to stop, and the doors to slide open. When they did, I ran down the hallway, and to the door that Niall had led me to earlier. I knocked loudly, and then waited.

A few seconds later, the door was opened. I rushed in, and turned around to face the person who had opened the door. Louis. Just who I was looking for.

"Cayley, Niall isn't here right now. You're welcome to stay though." He said.

"Thanks, but I'm not here for Niall. Besides, he said I could come over whenever whether he was here or not."

"Okay, then. Then who are you here for? I'm the only one here, besides Harry."

"That's fine. You're actually the one I was needing to talk to."

"Me? What for?" I sat down, and Louis did the same.

"You're Harry's best friend, right?"

"He considers all of the boys to be his best friends." Louis said, looking at me confused.

"But you're the closest to him, right?"

"I guess you could say that. Why?"

"Nikki is my best friend. I hate seeing her the way she is right now. I tried to convince her to talk to him, but she refused. So, then I told her about how Harry had locked himself in his room, and was refusing to come out, or let anyone in. She just went into her room, and locked the door. So, we desperately need to do something."

"She's gone into hiding to?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah." He looked at the floor sadly.

"We have to do something." Louis said. "They can't keep doing this. Neither one of them are happy without the other one."

"Exactly. And since they're our best friends, I came to you for help. I'm closest to Nikki, and your closest to Harry. But neither of them will listen to us. So, what if we switched?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if I took Harry, and you took Nikki? Maybe we can cheer them up. It might be different if someone else is trying to do it." I said.

"Okay. So what do we do with them if we get them out of their rooms?" He asked me.

"I don't know. Just do whatever might cheer them up. Take Nikki for ice cream. The pet shop. Something. Just make her laugh. Take her mind off things."

"Alright. Sounds like a plan." He stood up and moved towards the door.

"What room is Harry's?" I asked him.

"Directly across the hall. I don't know how you'll get in." He said.

"I'll think of something. Oh, and you'll have to go through Nikki's bedroom window." He looked at me like 'why?' "I don't care who you are. She's not going to open that door. You'll probably have to do a lot of persuading just to get her to sit up in bed."

"This sounds fun." He mumbled. "Good luck with Harry." He said.

"Thanks. Good luck with Nikki."