Chapter five (✔️)

Start from the beginning

"Hi" she waves to him.

He blinks his eyes, "Hi...!" He scratched his nape, "How are you?"

Ragini smiles, "I'm fine, you are a great player! Can I join you?"

Laksh smiles, "you play basketball?" He asked surprised.

Ragini nods, "Haan a little bit. But don't know why all the other's are avoiding me. Yo won't avoid me?" She asked a bit scared.

Laksh shook his head, "No, I will never avoid you!" He forwarded his hand, "My name is Lakshya Maheshwari, nice to meet you!"

Ragini shook his hand, "Ragini Gadodia. Nice to meet you too!".

That was the start of their friendship

Ragini's memory got broken by Laksh. He was holding her protectively. She smiles feeling
his other hand under her waist/ belly. She was still wearing his shirt, he had made her wear the night before. She was looking at her hand. She was wearing the small ring he had once given to her.

... which turns into love.

Laksh was in the library learning for the upcoming exams.

Ragini didn't knew he was there as she too had to learn for her test.

Both sat on the same desk looking into each other. Both were always lost in an eye lock. Just then Laksh got a call. He stood up and left the library to receive the call.

A few days later

Ragini come with a gift, "Laksh here for you!"

Laksh looked at her hands, he was confused, "Is that a gift for me?" He asked.

Ragini nods and was excited to know about his reaction, "Laksh please open it na!"

Laksh couldn't let her wait for long, he opened it and the reaction wasn't that one Ragini was expecting.

Laksh fumed, "are you showing me the power of your money? Just because I'm poor?" He let the smartphone fall on her feet's and left from there, she unknowingly hurt him. He unknowingly misunderstood her...

Both were concerned about the feelings of the other one, but yet it was too new to understand it.

They didn't talked to each other for weeks...

Ragini was crying on the same bench, he come to meet her first.

Laksh looked at her, "Ragini...?"

Ragini wipes her tears away, "Haan Laksh, please I'm sorry I never wanted to hurt you, it was just a small gift I never wanted to show the power of my money. It's not mine!" She sniffed.

Laksh bend down, "Ragini sorry!"
He took out a small package, out of his pocket, "It's not much, but you know I do a part job I couldn't meet you all the time. I wanted to give you something!"

 I wanted to give you something!"

Laksh kisses her neck.

Ragini smiles, "Laksh are you awake?"

Laksh nods, "Haan I am, why didn't you talk to me?"

Ragini turns. She was looking at him with love, "Laksh how unlucky I am...!"

Laksh was confused, "Ragini you think it was a mistake?" He loses his grip on her.

Ragini shook her head, "No Laksh, this is the only thing which seems to be right from any angled!". She rested her head on his chest, Laksh lifts her chin, "Ragini you still love me, right?!"

Ragini nods, "I have never stopped loving you!"
Both eyes met and Laksh went through her lips with his thumb, he wasn't sure if he has the right to kiss her, but it was Ragini, who come and kisses his lips.

Laksh reciprocates to her. Both were lost again, he was lying over her giving her the feeling of being someone special and she was the one for him.

Both stopped due to the lack of oxygen, "Laksh it's all my mistake, I'm paying for it...!".

Laksh looked at her, "Paying for what?"

Ragini hold his hand, "Paying for breaking your heart and accepting a man like Vicky!" She cries on his chest and Laksh hold her tight, "Ragini we are still young, just leave him and stay with me!"

Ragini shocked hearing his request, "No Laksh, I can't do that! No!"

Laksh couldn't believe it. A lonely tear escaped his eye, he stood up and went to the washroom to take a shower.

Ragini cries there. I'm so sorry Laksh, but I can't do that. I have promised it!

She stood up and enters the washroom without knocking, he knew she would come and he left the washroom. Ragini was crying under the shower.

Laksh wore his clothes, he let his ring there. For him, he was divorced and there was no meaning for the ring. He wrote a letter for her and left.
___

Please comment and vote