9

Brooklyn slowly woke up to the sound of whimpering and the car slowing down, her first instinct was to move her hands to her stomach, then was to look around for Robin and an escape route, "R-Robin?" she gasped out, her throat dry and achy from the lack of use but the young scared girl didn't hear anything over her whimpering, the brunette adult lifted her hand to get the hair out of her face but soon discovered that her hands were bound, she considered for a second in using her abilities, but the risk of being found and the fear of the creature finding her was far greater, suddenly the trunk door of the van was opened and an ugly man appeared, "Well good afternoon ma'am." he said, his voice sending chills down her spine, chills that made her want to dig a hole and disappear away from danger.

"Who the hell are you? What do you want with us?" she inquired instantly, her voice still raspy, but her glare was enough to showed nothing but anger and hatred for the man, and although many would shy away from the woman in fear the mail man simply smiled a sinister smile at her and said "Do you know what the witch did with Ansel?" Brooklyn was filled with even more fear as she nodded and mumbled "She fattened him up to eat him." The mail man nodded once and said "Indeed and I am going to fatten you two up to eat you." a small giddy child like giggle escaping his lips at the end.

"You know, that Gretel breaks Ansel free and the two kill the witch right?" the primary school teacher inquired with a sudden burst of fools courage, "Where is your Gretel now then Ansel?" the man teased before gripping her ankle and tugging her out of the trunk of the mail van leading to Brooklyn landing on her back with a muffled thund. "You fucking bastard!" she groaned in pain, her filter gone while the pain settled, she knew that her fall would leave her sore but her ankle would be bruised from his excessive amount of strength, "Now, now, we have children, mind your language." he patronized, as she grabbed the bag that Robin was whimpering in and flung it over his shoulder.

He closed the trunk and grabbed Brook's bound wrists, tugging her towards the house, "Let go of me you sick bastard." Brook screamed, kicking her legs trying to get away from him but with no avail, his iron grip didn't give her much liberty to trash around, from the bag Robin continued to whimper, the kidnapper simply started humming a tune while pulling the two females inside the house.