Chapter 5: Bunny Jealousy

Third person
    Y/n got settled in and was talking to BonBon and Plushtrap since Toy Chica needed Bonnet for something.
    "You guys both know that I'm also going to have to spend time with the others right? Especially Withered Bonnie," y/n spoke.
    "Yeah."
    "Of course!"
    Y/n smiled, "Good!"
   "And we would never forget you! How could we? You're too noticeable and pretty to-"
   Plushtrap covered BonBon's mouth.
    "What?" y/n asked, raising a brow.
    "Ooooooohhh nothing! BonBon was just thinking of.... of... um," Plushtrap was blushing while trying to think of something that BonBon really liked that was female.
    "Guys, admit it, BonBon spilled and now I know that you guys like me," y/n said.
    The two of them blushed, Plushtrap nodded, but BonBon shook his head, I'm not going to tell her now! He thought.
     Y/n ran over and scooped Plushtrap into her arms, "Come here you little rabbit! You're so adorable!"
    BonBon longed to be in Plushtrap's situation, but he knew that he couldn't tell y/n he liked her without it getting awkward.
    Y/n was spinning Plushtrap in the air and they were both laughing.
    Y/n finally put Plushtrap down and kissed his cheek, "You're adorable."
    "You said that already," Plushtrap pointed out.
    "I know, so Im making it clear," y/n spoke, smiling.
    BonBon's face was red with rage that Plushtrap was getting all the attention.
    Y/n stood up, "Well, I'm gonna go see Withered Bonnie! See you two later!"
   Plushtrap waved bye and turned to see BonBon's red face, "what's wrong?"
    "What's wrong? What's wrong?!!!!!! You took all the attention from y/n away from me!!! And now she's probably never going to like me!!!!"
"Well, you were the one that decided not to tell her," Plushtrap shrugged.
BonBon tackled Plushtrap and began to attack him. Plushtrap tried to fight back and eventually managed to throw BonBon off of him.
    Plushtrap was crying and was covered in bumps and bruises. He ran out of the door after y/n.