Yellow, black, with a bright red stem.
It also reminded her of her dream back then. Or nightmare, may you call it.

The yellow Pokémon steadily put it around the boulder, like something to remember her upon.

"This... this is it. Purin. I'm s-sorry," Pikachu muttered, staring at her lifeless presence. "I never thought things could end like this. Thank you for your sacrifice." He bowed his head with respect.

Nervous at first, Eevee complied the same act, still feeling extremely upset.

After a few seconds, with deadpan eyes, Pikachu said soflty, "C'mon. Let's leave."

The Evolution Pokémon nodded at her friend: she knew he was sad and shocked, probably way more than her, since he knew Purin for way a longer time.

But it was time to move on.

As the two critters left, heads hanging and steps heavy, a tall, slim figure appeared from behind the trees.

Eyes menacing and fiery glare, he grinned twistedly. "It's like two Butterfrees flying right into the Ariados' web," he contemplated.

Pikachu and Eevee were only steps away when they were caught red-handed... by the last Pokémon Pikachu would ever want to see in his life (yes, even less than Zorua).

"U-Umbreon!" Pikachu shrieked, already full with panic.

"Yes. It is me." The sullen Dark-Type glowered, giving the mouse an almost signature glare.

"How did you find me?!" Pikachu shivered slightly upon the Eeveelution royal; yet when he noticed the Umbreon slyly aproaching Eevee, he jumped protectively in front of her.

"At first, from the top of the mountain I saw you, battling that Houndoom. I knew such strenght coming from a mere Pikachu couldn't be from another," Blacky explained. "So, I am here in behalf of warning you to not get close to our village."

Pikachu frowned deeply: he needed to be defiant now. "I am sorry, mister, but I must."

Unlike Pikachu, Eevee didn't feel an inch scared, actually, she found herself glaring at the Umbreon with newfound anger.

He returned the glare with one of his own as he easily pushed Pikachu away with his paw and walked up right to her face. "May I know where your frustration comes from, young one?"

Unknowingly to herself, she frowned deeper. "I don't see why my friend doesn't have the right to enter your village, sir. We came a really long way to visit this place!" Eevee exclaimed.

"I'm baffled your 'friend' hasn't told you," Blacky responded, blank as ever. "...But he was officially exiled from this place after an inconvenient discovery."

"May I know what it was?" she asked with irritation, almost not believing any of it.

"Deception. Lies. He tricked our Pokémon into believing he was wild when, in reality, his trainer was waiting just in front our door. He was a spy."

"Wha一"

"Umbreon, sir!" a voice interjected from behind him, a female Squirtle appeared from behind the thick bushes. "Y-you know I'm not the fastest... yet you still sped up, heh...? Typical."

"I never agreed to you following me, Zenigame," Blacky answered, not even glancing at her.

"I told ya, please call me Zeni!" she yelled, annoyed.

"Never," he responded stubbornly.