I do my own thing now watch me dance

Not your barbie girl
I am living in my own world
I ain't plastic call me classic
You cant touch me there you cant touch my body~
Unless i say so aint your barbie no~

"Hey Slut Chan" I turn around and I see Laito leaning on the door. " Hey laito what do you need" I smile while putting the weeds in the brown bag. "I am very thirsty and us brothers are trying to limit ourself s from your blood but you know... we can't" I nod and get ready to give him my blood. I know most people run away but what can I do he is a vampire. Yes I am powerful but I don't want Laito to starve and I don't want him hurting girls or boys at school. And if he even thinks about hurting an animal from the forest that is his ass.

I lean my head to the left and he comes closer. "If you submit this easy imagine what we can do in bed~" ok that made me blush but I am not going to respond to that comment. Stupid pervert. Laito drinks my blood and the wound heals. I grab my essentials and the sweets and book it to the car. I have a feeling today is going to be a good day.

Skip car ride and we are In art, don't hate your girl is lazy

Right now I am in art painting something. I don't know what I am painting but I am letting my hand do what it wants. Today when I got out of the car I have the cookies and muffins to my friends. Janet had a double chocolate muffin and a double chocolate chip cookie. Kelly got a blue Barrie muffin with the Sam type of cookie I gave Janet. The loved it, I think I should make more of them. I really need to make dinner for the brothers because I feel bad that Reiji has to do all of it. Well what can you do.

The teacher let us free draw today because she wanted us to expand our imagination. I don't know what I am going to use this painting for or who to give it to. My room is taking us to mich space because of my paintings and all my stuff I brought here to the Sakamaki household. Ruki was sitting right next to me reading. He said that painting was a waste of time. My response to that was "painting is another way of keeping a diary "

I am finishing the final touches to my painting....and done. I lift my head up and look at the clock I finished my painting in 10 minutes. I noticed ever since I was title I was always a faster worker than Yui or the other kids around me. I work proficiently but I also take my time to analyze what I am doing. I turn and I see Ruki staring at my painting. "Thank If beautiful madam" I look back and I think it's ok. It can have a bit more color but I can roll with it. I am proud of it though that is for sure. I turn to look at the painting and I look back at Ruki. He still seems to be admiring my work. "Hey Ruki, do you want it." He looks at me and gulped. "It's ok I don't need it you should keep it you worked so hard on it" I giggle, he is so sweet. He is much like Reiji, they both love manners and books but something still seems different from them. One thing that is different is there past. But people always connect on some level I wonder if he and Reiji can become best friends. Oh well. " No it's all right, I don't have enough room in my Bedroom to put the painting. Here take it, I am not taking no for an answer" I hand him the painting and he smiled. A real smile. " Thank you" the painting has a realistic approach but colorful. Took a lot of shading though.