Subaru ending

"I pick Subaru" I say with confidence and his face turned beat red. "A-are you sure" Subaru says very lightly and if I wasn't so powerful I wouldn't be able to hear it. I walk up to him and grab his cheeks. "100% sure" I kiss his cheeks and I here the guys in the background teasing Subaru .

Subaru grabs my hips and pull me closer to him. And he snuggled his head into my neck. "S-Shut up idiots!" I giggle and run his head.

2 months later

"Do you Aoi Kimora take Subaru as you Husband, because if you don't I will" the male priest said quietly and I give him a look saying FIGHTTT ME. "I DO" I say and the priest looks down a little bit. "I do to much for this job, if only I can find love, you may no kiss the bride" I hug Subaru before he could do anything and I dipped him for a long kiss.

Claps were heard and I here the priest giggle at the sight of us.

My dress was black with roses and Subaru had a black and red tux. My hair has gotten longer and I died the bottle black fading into a white on top.

Laughs were heard through the wedding until it was time for me to through the flowers. I look at everyone and tear up at the sight. My family is here, the dead and the ones alive, and Subaru's family asl Xavier he even cam in a snake tux with his kids and wife. God I love him. Subaru turned me around and kissed my tears away. "Ready" I nod and through the flowers. I quickly turn around and see Linda and The Priest catch the flowers. "I SHIIPPPPPP" I say and everyone laughs and Linda and the priest blush but Linda quickly gave him a kiss and her phone number.

"No let's get going I let the brothers pick the car that we leave in to go to our new house" I drag Subaru as he just smiles and watches me:

Once outside I see the car and it's a Subaru with Subaru face on it. " I am going to kill them" Subaru said as he punch the abandoned church wall. "Honey let's just go and I will show you a great time when we get home" I winked and got in the car as Subaru suddenly dashed to get in.

"Oh you better" and he kissed me.

THE END
A/n my god people the book is finally over, I love all of you guys so much. Thank you for supporting me through tough times. My new book is out now but it's a BTS book, and I will have a BTS series. I hope all of you have a good day. I will miss you my D/L FANS

 I will miss you my D/L FANS