IMPORTANT A/N!!! PLEASE READ!

First, Happy 4th Of July! I wanted to do something for that but oh well.

I wanted to tell you that i will update a short chapter of my one-shot book and i will be putting everything on a hiatus. I hope not for long.

I just need some time to write more chapters. I'm having the worst Writer's and Artist's Block. And i will tell you its NOT fun.

I'm so sorry to those that were really looking forward to their request. I will no longer make empty promises.

I just wanted to tell you guys there won't be a lot of chapters. Maybe for this book, but not for the others.

I'm so sorry, i hope you all understand. Again, i'm truly sorry for those you really wanted to see the next chapter of my books.

Thanks for understanding you guys!

Now, as for the artist block, I CANT THINK. Ther only thing i can draw rn is like...Alex. everything else is just blank. It SUCKS. i think i wont be posting that much art but i will try as soon as possible. I just need a break.

I know its not an excuse. I probably will give an update on my life while giving some art. But other than that. Thanks for understanding you guys.

Heres a pic of a lil doodle, i was figuring the face structure of a human. Flup anatomy!

And here's another Alex

Bye. Sorry. I know you're disappointed.

Oh yeah, Also thinking of Making a new cover for this book since this one SUCCS! I'll give you some ideas of what i want to do next time. Bye!

Edit/: Since there wont be any chapter posting on my Main book, i'm editing it. the cover, the title (which is so cringy) and i'll re-write the chapters to make everything more understandable! Thanks, you guys!