ஓ๑ four ๑ஓ

A/n ;; Jisung is such a bias wrecker jfkejdk
-

Felix woke up from his nap to the sound of wind hitting against the metalic black limo and cars speeding by.

The young male ruffled his recently bleached blonde hair as his half lidded eyes stared at the driver.

"Are we almost there" the blonde questioned as he got more comfortable on the seat then he previously was.

"Prince Lee, we'll arrive in less than thirty minutes," the driver replied, shooting a small smile at the boy through the car mirror.

The blonde boy simply nodded and smiled back at the driver before closing his eyes and falling into dream land once again.

-

"Prince Lee... Felix... we're here, wake up" a voice identifying as the drivers called out as he shook the Prince lightly.

Felix gave in after a moment of his name being called as his eyes slowly flutter opened.

"Mm okay" he hummed and sat up, stretching his tense muscles.

-

"I already have your boxes in your room and the male that will assist you and show you around that also just so happens to be your roommate will be waiting for you over there" the driver explained and then pointed at a beautifully structured fountain.

"Alright, thank you hyung" the Prince thanked his driver and let a small smile appear on his cute face.

Felix then proceeded to walk towards the fountain, carefully sitting on the edge of it while swinging his legs

"They never told me you would be a cutie" a sudden voice called out and the Prince immediately looked up to see the owner of the voice.

'Damn, he's hot' Felix thought.

"What was that" the male in front of the blonde male asked and a small smirk crawled onto his face. The male then walked closer to Felix until he could make out all the smaller features on the boys face.

"Um...are you Changbin" the blonde asked shyly but then flinched as he felt fingers on his chin. He looked up at the dark eyed male and couldn't help but blush.

"Yes, I am and you are Felix Lee, the Prince of cuteness."

-

Not edited uwu