Ch 89-119 This Miss is Going On Strike

When XunMi returned to the Sea of Stars system space, a strong energy immediately crowded into her soul, making her body pull together. She could feel her body's change.

"BaoBao, what is this?" Is it because of the spirit stones she consumed in the vampire world?

BaoBao shrieked and fly to XunMi's side, rubbing on her cheek. [Host, this is the energy that system is sending you. It's because you've learned refining the soul already. Thus, you are now able to integrate the energy from the other worlds that the system had previously been storing for you.]

XunMi only understood about half of what he was saying but nodded her head. This means that her soul will become more and more stronger in the future.

En, this was a good thing. She reached out to pick up the white furry ball and gave him a big fat kiss. She really needed to thank BaoBao for taking her away. Otherwise, who knows where she would be after falling down that manhole?

However, who knows what XunMi will do if she found out that BaoBao was the one that had removed the manhole cover in the first place? That was a question BaoBao didn't want to know the answer to ┑( ̄Д ̄)┍.

"Calculate points for the last world." Sitting on the circular bed, XunMi spoke lazily.

Mission One (Protect Female Lead and matchmake her with the Male Lead) Completed. Rewarded twenty thousand points.
Mission Two (Prevent vampire clan from being exterminated) completed. Rewarded twenty thousand points.
Hidden Mission Success: Discover the conflict between vampires and the hunters' guild, change the original body's fate. Rewarded twenty thousand points.

Mission Grade: S

System Gift: Charm +4, Physical strength +10, XiSui pills +5, medium strength nutrient liquid bottles +5, DaHuan pills +5

Expenses Subtracted From Previous World: Protective Shield -10000 points, Water Ability -9999

Personal Numbers

Host: XunMi
Level: 15 (100)
Age: 20
Character: ?
Charm: 96 (100)
Physical Strength: 50 (100)
Points: 103752

Inventory: XiSui pill x5, medium nutrient fluid x5, DaHuan pill x5, Thousand Feathers Mask, Golden Feather Clothing

Evaluation: S (level upgrade available after five more completed mission grades of S)

[Madam Host, you are so amazing! We've reached S evaluation once again!]BaoBao cheerfully fly up and down while circling XunMi.

If this wasn't a punishment world, the evaluation and reward would probably have been even higher. But even now, BaoBao still felt very content and proud.

XunMi quickly skimmed her information. En, her level isn't bad. She knew that a large reason for her leveling up was due to her dear husband.

With such a strong husband, she really has been easily gaining just by standing by his side. But she had no complaints. She was addicted to the feeling of her being so pampered, protected, and loved in the palm of his hand. She didn't want to let go of this feeling, nor could she let go of it.

"Let's go to the next world." XunMi's eyes opened and firmly announced.

[Madam Host, BaoBao leveled up so now there are two options. The first is to choose a five star or higher world, complete the mission, and then return to a previous world. The second is to go directly into a four star world but lose the ability to return to previous worlds.] BaoBao flipped through the information in his book, the contents taking him by surprise.