"Niall," Castiel snapped his fingers in front of my face as I was drooping again, making me flinch. I looked up at him, and then at Molly by his side.

"Is this something bad?" I asked tentatively, because Castiel had came down here and I guess that meant something major.

The angel smiled and patted my shoulder. "No, kid. Everything's fine. More than fine actually," he said meaningfully and I blushed as I caught on.

Castiel continued. "So you were cursing us for restoring you back to your original timeline, eh? What do you think about that decision now?" he asked smugly, cocking his head to the side.

I grinned with a shrug. "Yeah I admit. I was livid. Why? Because I was freaking out. One second Zayn was so in love with me and then the next, boom! He doesn't know who I am! But..."

"But now?" Molly prompted with a small smile. I returned it.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "But now, I guess I'm seeing this as a good thing. When I'd met Zayn as a ghost before, I had fallen in love with him, the true kind. But... I didn't know much about him back then because I hadn't gotten much time to get to know him, his every quirk, his every flaw, like I'm finding out now," I said, settling down on my bed as the two angels present in my bedroom listened.

"And now it's been two months since I've met Zayn again, and I didn't even know if it was possible, but I'm falling for him even harder. This time, I'm getting to see a sixteen year old awkward Zayn, and how he'll grow into these two hard years and become the charismatic eighteen year old I met and fell for. And... just," I sighed, "do you guys know the best part?"

Molly bit her lip, hiding her smile as she shook her head. I grinned.

"The best part is that this time, I get to be by Zayn's side as he spends his high school life, and I'll even get to see and help him through the stage of his life when he'll get his ghost sensing abilities," I almost tackled on as an afterthoght.

Castiel laughed, which brought my attention back to him. "And I know it's been hard for you, keeping everything from Zayn, not letting anything slip, he said, more as an observation than as a question.

I groaned. "God, yes! I've been learning to control it, but I sometimes feel so guilty that I'm practically lying to him," I said in frustration.

"And before, your memories of you and Zayn were hurting you?" Molly asked softly.

I sighed. "They still are. But this time I'm getting to make new memories to replace the old ones," I smiled genuinely.

"That's a great way to think," Castiel nodded in approval. "But I think you've gone through enough, kid. I'm glad to see you're making the most of your situation even after your soulmate losing his memory. You're a strong one. So here's my gift to you," Castiel said, and I frowned.

"Wha--" Castiel pressed his fingers to my forehead and I instantly felt my mind get numb. The feeling passed seconds later, and I massaged my head.

"What was that?" I blinked.

Castiel smiled at Molly, who mouthed a thank you to her father, then stepped closer to me, taking my hands in hers.

"Niall? Who are we?"

I frowned. "You guys are angels, what did you do--"

"Who are we?" Molly pressed.

I shrugged. "You guys brought me back to life after I'd spent a year in limbo as a ghost."

"Do you remember Zayn?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, I met him about two months ago at a club's rooftop and now he's my boyfriend," I smiled.