The file room

As the SSPPEL helicopter began to decline towards the Wilbur Kightly foundation building and stopped beforeKightly, who was seen waving to the pilot who reacted with an awkward but normal facial expression. As Jim and troopers 316, 214 and 763 dismounted the helicopter and walked Kightly who uttered "Hello officer Jim, troopers 316, 214 and 763 and I got your transmission about the BIOME..." Kightly peered at Jim's metal right arm which shimmered a dark blue and grey in the dark orange light "...I hope that things are well, our foundation building is on the 63rd floor, i'll escort you there if you really think so." Trooper 763 sighed in pain and replied to Kightly's generous request "I think we'll be fine Mr Kightly, we can't put a civillian in the line of danger." Jim smiled after being recognized as a help rather then a liability, Jim declined into the dark parts of the buidling. Trooper 763 lead the way with a small neon orange torch; Jim connected his SPECS before turning on the ultrasight, which could see thermal activity, and was closely followed by troopers 316 and 214. 

After taking seventy flights of stairs Jim held out his laser rifle and used the curved black diliuminum strengthened edge to smash the metal card locked door which had a small a small sign saying 'File Room restricted access'. The group equipped their weapon of choice and saw the millions of modules, flicks, switches, consoles and buttons which filled a four-hundred meter room, troopers 763 and 214 began to crouch-walk towards the large circuit server consoles where Jim and trooper 316 checked the physical file scan tapes that were checked one by one. "Do you repeat? Alpha team we have found zero evidence." whispered trooper 316 "I hear snarls, revert into defence formation." replied trooper 214, the four of them dropped to the cold, tiled floor with a small thud, which mimiced a call represented by a small bird. Subtle taps began to echo through the large room which was followled by a the creak of the door opening, Jim and trooper 316 were nearby some old monitors which sat beside an air-conditioning vent, Jim and trooper 316 slowly lifted the cover off the hole which uncovered a small hole just shy of not fitting the pair they hid inside and held their weapons toward the entrance, Jim began to insturct the other two "763, 214 there should be some vents nearby you, climb inside them and we'll see where they meet." Jim and trooper 316 began to navigate the external ventaliation system.

As Jim and trooper 316 observered their surrondings and began to picture some bright orange light which they both knew would be the end of the vent system, they wiggled like small worms waiting for dinner, the pair bursted out the cover and found themselves in a small bin filled with old records, trooper 316 and Jim began to scrumage through the pile until Jim found a small data chip labeled 'Operartion BIOME', Jim began to scan the chip and found that it came with some old video files, Jim played one of them and it projected a small image showing some paleotologists digging some bones then some narration came on "This is National Schoolographic and i'm your host Jacob Simonsen, First we see the majestic Dilophosaurus which was brought here from planet Earth to EXG-Labs three weeks ago by famous paleotologist Tobie Sunflower and is being analyzed by EXG-Labs' chief scientist Mr Alvarez Sanctum..." Jim turned it off and spoke with the utter most outrage "That man planned this to happen, he wanted to extract extinct animal's DNA so then people could study them, it seemes good but not when they were the most dangerous species that even mother nature thought were too powerful so she put them to sleep but now they have had their nap and now it's to play."