Laxus x Reader: Love at First Flight

Hey guys I just started using wattpad and I'm still getting used to some stuff, but this is my first story ever :). Hope you guys enjoy it (my grammar probably sucks sorry!) and please comment cause I love to see what my viewers' opinions are.

P.S I LOVE U LAXUS!!! <3

You were walking down the streets of Magnolia, looking for a certain guild that you have heard many stories of.

"Hey excuse me, but do you where the wizard guild, Fairy Tail is?" You asked a lady, who was walking next to you.

She gave you a look and then pointed to a building that resembled a windmill (A/N: This takes place after the Grand Magic Games). There you saw the Fairy Tail mark and you cheered on the inside. You have found it! The guild you have always wanted to join since you were a little kid. Your parents were wizards of Fairy Tail and you always looked up to them as powerful heroes that could save anybody and destroy all evil.

"Thank you," you replied to the lady and started walking to the building. You were scared and excited at the same time, since you couldn't believe you were going to join Fiore's top guild. You hoped they would accept you as their fellow nakama.

When you got to the door, you took a deep breath and opened it.

"Hey guys, I'm new here and I was just wond-" Before you could finish you, got hit by a huge wave of lightning and you blanked out.

*Timeskip - 3 minutes ago* Natsu POV

"C'MON LAXUS LET'S HAVE A FIGHT," I shouted at Laxus.

Laxus gave me a glare and he turned away.

"HEY DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!" I yelled at him.

"Shut up, you're annoying you know," Laxus replied.

"He's right, Natsu. You can be so hot-headed sometimes. Just relax and find something better to do instead of fighting and destroying the guild," Lucy said to me.

"Chicken," I mumbled under my breath as Lucy dragged me away.

"ALRIGHT FINE," Laxus said as he got up. "I beat you once and I'll beat you again, until your tiny fire brain knows when to shut up."

"ALRIGHT. NOW I'M FIRED UP!" I said as I engulfed my body with flames. Laxus did the same and he made lightning appeared, all over his body.

"LIGHTNING DRAGON'S ROAR!" Laxus screamed as he spit out a huge powerful wave of lightning at me.

I ducked underneath the wave and just as I did, the guild door's opened and a girl was standing there. I watched as the huge wave of lightning went flying past me and went shooting the girl.

"Crap!" Laxus yelled as he ran to the girl. Everybody in the guild stopped watching our fight and looked at what happened.

"Oh no," Mirajane said as she came over to attend the girl.

"She's knocked out pretty bad, but she's still alive," Wendy said as she came over with Carla.

"I-I-I," Laxus began to explain, but stopped after Mirajane gave him a you-better-keep-your-mouth-shut look.

"Wendy and I will bring this poor girl to the infirmary," Mirajane explained to us. "It doesn't look like she's a member of Fairy Tail."

"Let me come along, at least," Laxus said looking down. " I owe her an apology."

Laxus's POV

God! I can't believe I just did that. I almost killed a girl. If she dies, how can I ever forgive myself?

"I hope she's ok," I said to Mirajane and Wendy as I carried the unconscious girl bridal-style to the infirmary.

"She should be fine," Wendy said and I was relieved. "With my magic I can save her and she should be fine within a few days."

"This wouldn't have happened if you weren't so careless," Carla said as she crossed her arm.

I stared at the girl in my arms. She's so small, I thought. (A/N: She's as big as Mirajane) I blew away the strands of hair covering her face and looked at her again. I chuckled and continued walking.

She's kinda cute.

Well, this is the first chapter and I hoped you guys enjoyed it :). It might be kinda short but I'll be working on the second chapter soon and if you guys enjoyed this please comment or vote, it would make my day. Dedications to Nalu_Spirit for being such a good friend and helping. Go check out her works, cause you'll enjoy it since I did :D