Dif coleg cont.

Posting this as an attempt at an apology for not uploading last week 😅

- ELEVEN -

Shivers ran through my body as Mike pushed me onto the bed.
I took in everything around me. The sweet smell of the air. The soft mattress, suede comforter and how it felt underneath my hands. The hardwood headboard and how my back felt pressed against it.
Warmth erupted in my stomach as Mike's hand trailed up my thigh, the other holding the side of my face.
I bit my lip to silence myself as the sensation was becoming unbearable.
Mike leaned in close to me, I could feel his breath on my neck and into my ear he whispered " So you wanna watch a movie or something? " and kissed my neck before sitting back and acting like nothing happened.
" That's so not fair. " I said, crossing my arms.
" What do you mean? "

- M I K E -

" Okay now this is just cruel. " El said.
I grabbed the remote, turning on the tv and started to flip through the channels.
" I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. " I replied.
I know she hates when I do this but damn is it fun for me. I flipped to a random channel that seemed interesting and " accidentally " trailed one of my hands up her thigh. I could feel her tense up a little at my touch and I held back a smirk. She grabbed my hand and pulled it away as she said " This looks like a good movie " and crossed her arms.
I switched the channel again, " this looks like a better one " I said, but my eyes weren't on the Tv. No, they were on her.
El rolled her eyes and leaned over, kissing my cheek and then hovered over my mouth.
" Mouthbreather " She said, then placed a quick and gentle kiss on my lips.
Right as she leaned away I pulled her in again, kissing her again, one hand on her cheek and the other on her thigh.
She wrapped one arm around my neck and rested her hand in my hair, her other hand over mine, pulling it higher up on her thigh.
She finally moved her hand once mine was at the top of her thigh, she moved it to match her other one.
We pulled away for a second to readjust. I stood up, pulling her to the edge of the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I held the back of her thighs to keep her up as she moved her hands to my face and pulled me in again.
Our lips moved in sync and I used one hand to pull off her shirt, then deepening the kiss
She trailed one hand up my chest as I turned us around, leaning her up against the wall
She pulled away from the kiss, out of breath and pulled off my shirt

- ELEVEN -

I took a deep breath and pulled off his shirt, trailing my hand down to his jeans and unzipping them.
He put me down so he could more easily pull down my skirt, leaving me in just my undergarments and my knee high socks
He leaned down, kissing me again, this time trailing kisses down my body, stopping to suck on my neck and chest, he kissed in between my breasts and kept going until he reached my panties
He stopped and took off his pants, so we were both just in our underwear
He pulled me to the bed and laid me down, gently kissing me again, I flipped us over so I was on top of him
Then I reached for the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down as he gently pulled off my underwear too
I gently lowered myself onto him and let out a soft moan
Mike put his hands on the sides of my waist as I lifted up again
This is going to be fun

~

~

~

Lmao y'all just got rickrolled. Deadass tho idk how to write smut oops. Hope you still liked it anyways.